Twin Creeks breaks ground for plant
SENATOBIA — Twin Creeks Technologies has broken ground for its new solar panel manufacturing facility in Senatobia. The venture-backed solar technology manufacturing company announced it would be locating its new facility in Senatobia in April.
“Construction of Twin Creeks’ 100-megawatt solar manufacturing site is rapidly ramping up. We are delighted at the diligence and speed at which this project is progressing. We are starting construction and our hiring plan is taking shape,” said Siva Sivaram, chairman and CEO of Twin Creeks.
From its new facility, Twin Creeks will use its proprietary technology to produce photovoltaic solar panels. The project will create 512 jobs in two phases, and it represents a company investment of more than $175 million. Initially, the facility will be 80,000-square feet, with plans to quickly expand to 250,000-square feet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option