Twin Creeks breaks ground for plant
SENATOBIA — Twin Creeks Technologies has broken ground for its new solar panel manufacturing facility in Senatobia. The venture-backed solar technology manufacturing company announced it would be locating its new facility in Senatobia in April.
“Construction of Twin Creeks’ 100-megawatt solar manufacturing site is rapidly ramping up. We are delighted at the diligence and speed at which this project is progressing. We are starting construction and our hiring plan is taking shape,” said Siva Sivaram, chairman and CEO of Twin Creeks.
From its new facility, Twin Creeks will use its proprietary technology to produce photovoltaic solar panels. The project will create 512 jobs in two phases, and it represents a company investment of more than $175 million. Initially, the facility will be 80,000-square feet, with plans to quickly expand to 250,000-square feet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force