AT&T Mobility workers ratify agreement
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T Mobility, LLC, employees in its Southeast Region (CWA District 3) have voted to ratify a four-year agreement with the Communications Workers of America.
The agreement covers about 11,200 CWA members in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
AT&T Mobility and the CWA had reached the agreement on April 16 – before expiration of the prior contract at 11:59 p.m. that night.
The agreement demonstrates that even in tough economic times and in the midst of major changes in the marketplace and the telecommunications industry, the company and union can work together to maintain good union jobs with wages and benefits that are among the best in the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today