Gibson promoted at UMHC
Matthew Gibson has been appointed chief business development officer of University of Mississippi Health Care. He will be responsible for marketing, physician relations, outreach, strategic planning and service line leadership and development.
Gibson joined UMHC in 2008 as service line administrator for University Heart.
Gibson received the M.S. in health administration and the M.B.A. from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He earned the B.S. in health services administration at Auburn University.
Prior to joining UMHC, he worked as regional director of medical staff development at IASIS Healthcare in West Monroe, La., and acting chief operating officer at Glenwood Regional Medical Center and executive director of Glenwood Heart and Vascular Institute, both in West Monroe.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits