Gibson promoted at UMHC
Matthew Gibson has been appointed chief business development officer of University of Mississippi Health Care. He will be responsible for marketing, physician relations, outreach, strategic planning and service line leadership and development.
Gibson joined UMHC in 2008 as service line administrator for University Heart.
Gibson received the M.S. in health administration and the M.B.A. from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He earned the B.S. in health services administration at Auburn University.
Prior to joining UMHC, he worked as regional director of medical staff development at IASIS Healthcare in West Monroe, La., and acting chief operating officer at Glenwood Regional Medical Center and executive director of Glenwood Heart and Vascular Institute, both in West Monroe.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy