Gibson promoted at UMHC
Matthew Gibson has been appointed chief business development officer of University of Mississippi Health Care. He will be responsible for marketing, physician relations, outreach, strategic planning and service line leadership and development.
Gibson joined UMHC in 2008 as service line administrator for University Heart.
Gibson received the M.S. in health administration and the M.B.A. from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He earned the B.S. in health services administration at Auburn University.
Prior to joining UMHC, he worked as regional director of medical staff development at IASIS Healthcare in West Monroe, La., and acting chief operating officer at Glenwood Regional Medical Center and executive director of Glenwood Heart and Vascular Institute, both in West Monroe.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics