Gibson promoted at UMHC
Matthew Gibson has been appointed chief business development officer of University of Mississippi Health Care. He will be responsible for marketing, physician relations, outreach, strategic planning and service line leadership and development.
Gibson joined UMHC in 2008 as service line administrator for University Heart.
Gibson received the M.S. in health administration and the M.B.A. from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He earned the B.S. in health services administration at Auburn University.
Prior to joining UMHC, he worked as regional director of medical staff development at IASIS Healthcare in West Monroe, La., and acting chief operating officer at Glenwood Regional Medical Center and executive director of Glenwood Heart and Vascular Institute, both in West Monroe.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life