Gibson promoted at UMHC
Matthew Gibson has been appointed chief business development officer of University of Mississippi Health Care. He will be responsible for marketing, physician relations, outreach, strategic planning and service line leadership and development.
Gibson joined UMHC in 2008 as service line administrator for University Heart.
Gibson received the M.S. in health administration and the M.B.A. from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He earned the B.S. in health services administration at Auburn University.
Prior to joining UMHC, he worked as regional director of medical staff development at IASIS Healthcare in West Monroe, La., and acting chief operating officer at Glenwood Regional Medical Center and executive director of Glenwood Heart and Vascular Institute, both in West Monroe.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment