Rademacher rejoins Butler Snow
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 6,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has announced that Kurt G. Rademacher has rejoined the firm as a partner following six years of international legal work in Hong Kong and London. He will be based in Butler Snow’s Ridgeland office, primarily working with clients within the firm’s Business Services Group.
Rademacher earlier worked with Butler Snow from 2000-2004, focusing primarily on business mergers and acquisitions. He moved to London in 2004 and was named as a partner in a large, multi-national law firm where he advised clients on complex tax and trust issues. In 2008, Rademacher was one of the founding partners of a new office in Hong Kong. He was also listed in “Chambers Asia” as a leading individual in private client/wealth management.
While practicing in London and Hong Kong, he was a sought-after speaker, making presentations to more than 20 conferences in Hong Kong, Singapore and London. He has been quoted in business publications, and has been interviewed by Bloomberg Television on the impact of U.S. federal tax developments.
Rademacher graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi, and then earned a master of taxation. He attended the University of Notre Dame Law School, graduating cum laude with a juris doctor. Rademacher was named a Notre Dame Law Scholar and selected for the International Estate Planning Internship with Bryan Cave, LLP, in London. Rademacher then earned a master of laws in taxation from the New York University School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip