Welch makes Lawdragon 500 again
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 6,2010
W. Scott Welch, a shareholder in the Jackson office of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has once again been named to the “Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America” guide. This is the fourth consecutive year Welch has been named to the Lawdragon 500.
Barry W. Ford and Walker W. “Bill” Jones III, also of the firm’s Jackson office, were named among the “Lawdragon 3000 Leading Lawyers in America,” the 3,000 U.S. attorneys who were finalists for the Lawdragon 500 listing. A total of 10 Baker Donelson attorneys were named to the Lawdragon 3000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones