Welch makes Lawdragon 500 again
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 6,2010
W. Scott Welch, a shareholder in the Jackson office of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has once again been named to the “Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America” guide. This is the fourth consecutive year Welch has been named to the Lawdragon 500.
Barry W. Ford and Walker W. “Bill” Jones III, also of the firm’s Jackson office, were named among the “Lawdragon 3000 Leading Lawyers in America,” the 3,000 U.S. attorneys who were finalists for the Lawdragon 500 listing. A total of 10 Baker Donelson attorneys were named to the Lawdragon 3000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities