Welch makes Lawdragon 500 again
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 6,2010
W. Scott Welch, a shareholder in the Jackson office of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has once again been named to the “Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America” guide. This is the fourth consecutive year Welch has been named to the Lawdragon 500.
Barry W. Ford and Walker W. “Bill” Jones III, also of the firm’s Jackson office, were named among the “Lawdragon 3000 Leading Lawyers in America,” the 3,000 U.S. attorneys who were finalists for the Lawdragon 500 listing. A total of 10 Baker Donelson attorneys were named to the Lawdragon 3000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO