Welch makes Lawdragon 500 again
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 6,2010
W. Scott Welch, a shareholder in the Jackson office of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has once again been named to the “Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America” guide. This is the fourth consecutive year Welch has been named to the Lawdragon 500.
Barry W. Ford and Walker W. “Bill” Jones III, also of the firm’s Jackson office, were named among the “Lawdragon 3000 Leading Lawyers in America,” the 3,000 U.S. attorneys who were finalists for the Lawdragon 500 listing. A total of 10 Baker Donelson attorneys were named to the Lawdragon 3000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal