Welch makes Lawdragon 500 again
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 6,2010
W. Scott Welch, a shareholder in the Jackson office of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has once again been named to the “Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America” guide. This is the fourth consecutive year Welch has been named to the Lawdragon 500.
Barry W. Ford and Walker W. “Bill” Jones III, also of the firm’s Jackson office, were named among the “Lawdragon 3000 Leading Lawyers in America,” the 3,000 U.S. attorneys who were finalists for the Lawdragon 500 listing. A total of 10 Baker Donelson attorneys were named to the Lawdragon 3000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62