Willis promoted at BancorpSouth
Serena Willis has been promoted to assistant vice president in BancorpSouth’s CRE Risk Management Group in Tupelo. Willis has been with the bank for nine years and has over 15 years’ experience in banking and finance.
Originally from Katy, Texas, she is active in the Eggville Church of Christ and Women at the Top organization. She is also a former member of the Northeast Mississippi Chapter of Financial Women’s International Association.
Willis is married to Jimmy Leon Willis Jr. of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams