Willis promoted at BancorpSouth
Serena Willis has been promoted to assistant vice president in BancorpSouth’s CRE Risk Management Group in Tupelo. Willis has been with the bank for nine years and has over 15 years’ experience in banking and finance.
Originally from Katy, Texas, she is active in the Eggville Church of Christ and Women at the Top organization. She is also a former member of the Northeast Mississippi Chapter of Financial Women’s International Association.
Willis is married to Jimmy Leon Willis Jr. of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues