Willis promoted at BancorpSouth
Serena Willis has been promoted to assistant vice president in BancorpSouth’s CRE Risk Management Group in Tupelo. Willis has been with the bank for nine years and has over 15 years’ experience in banking and finance.
Originally from Katy, Texas, she is active in the Eggville Church of Christ and Women at the Top organization. She is also a former member of the Northeast Mississippi Chapter of Financial Women’s International Association.
Willis is married to Jimmy Leon Willis Jr. of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge