Willis promoted at BancorpSouth
Serena Willis has been promoted to assistant vice president in BancorpSouth’s CRE Risk Management Group in Tupelo. Willis has been with the bank for nine years and has over 15 years’ experience in banking and finance.
Originally from Katy, Texas, she is active in the Eggville Church of Christ and Women at the Top organization. She is also a former member of the Northeast Mississippi Chapter of Financial Women’s International Association.
Willis is married to Jimmy Leon Willis Jr. of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi