Willis promoted at BancorpSouth
Serena Willis has been promoted to assistant vice president in BancorpSouth’s CRE Risk Management Group in Tupelo. Willis has been with the bank for nine years and has over 15 years’ experience in banking and finance.
Originally from Katy, Texas, she is active in the Eggville Church of Christ and Women at the Top organization. She is also a former member of the Northeast Mississippi Chapter of Financial Women’s International Association.
Willis is married to Jimmy Leon Willis Jr. of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal