Brandon Presley Remarks at Stennis/Capitol Luncheon
by Stephen McDill
Published: June 7,2010
JACKSON- Miss. Public Service Commission chairman Brandon Presley discusses his role as a utilities regulator and gives updates on the commission’s recent rulings and initiatives.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Brandon Presley Remarks at Stennis/Capitol Luncheon”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain