Cellular South launches Motorola Milestone
RIDGELAND — Cellular South plans to offer what it says is one of the world’s most advanced Android-powered touchscreen smartphones – the Motorola Milestone. The Milestone is the first of several new Android-based smartphones the carrier plans to launch this year.
Featuring high-speed web browsing, access to thousands of applications from Android Market, voice-activated search and a 3.7-inch widescreen display over the company’s 3G network, Cellular South said the Android-powered Motorola Milestone sets a new standard for speed, performance and reliability.
The Milestone features a full QWERTY keyboard and advanced touchscreen navigation integrated with built-in Google mobile services, including Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube and Google Maps Navigation BETA with voice-aided turn-by-turn directions.
“We’re looking forward to bringing the benefits of the Motorola Milestone and other Android devices to our customers,” said Kevin Hankins, COO of Cellular South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Cellular South launches Motorola Milestone”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M