Cellular South launches Motorola Milestone
RIDGELAND — Cellular South plans to offer what it says is one of the world’s most advanced Android-powered touchscreen smartphones – the Motorola Milestone. The Milestone is the first of several new Android-based smartphones the carrier plans to launch this year.
Featuring high-speed web browsing, access to thousands of applications from Android Market, voice-activated search and a 3.7-inch widescreen display over the company’s 3G network, Cellular South said the Android-powered Motorola Milestone sets a new standard for speed, performance and reliability.
The Milestone features a full QWERTY keyboard and advanced touchscreen navigation integrated with built-in Google mobile services, including Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube and Google Maps Navigation BETA with voice-aided turn-by-turn directions.
“We’re looking forward to bringing the benefits of the Motorola Milestone and other Android devices to our customers,” said Kevin Hankins, COO of Cellular South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Cellular South launches Motorola Milestone”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation