Cellular South launches Motorola Milestone
RIDGELAND — Cellular South plans to offer what it says is one of the world’s most advanced Android-powered touchscreen smartphones – the Motorola Milestone. The Milestone is the first of several new Android-based smartphones the carrier plans to launch this year.
Featuring high-speed web browsing, access to thousands of applications from Android Market, voice-activated search and a 3.7-inch widescreen display over the company’s 3G network, Cellular South said the Android-powered Motorola Milestone sets a new standard for speed, performance and reliability.
The Milestone features a full QWERTY keyboard and advanced touchscreen navigation integrated with built-in Google mobile services, including Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube and Google Maps Navigation BETA with voice-aided turn-by-turn directions.
“We’re looking forward to bringing the benefits of the Motorola Milestone and other Android devices to our customers,” said Kevin Hankins, COO of Cellular South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Cellular South launches Motorola Milestone”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds