Entergy reorganizes senior leadership
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy New Orleans’ CEO and president Rod West has been promoted to chief administrative officer for Entergy Corp. as part of a sweeping leadership reorganization.
Entergy Corp. chief executive and chairman Wayne Leonard said yesterday that West’s replacement would be Charles Rice, who served as city attorney and chief administrative officer for former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin. Rice currently serves as director of regulatory affairs for Entergy New Orleans.
In his first major reorganization in more than 11 years, Leonard said the new leaders would fill their roles as early as June 14.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags