Entergy reorganizes senior leadership
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy New Orleans’ CEO and president Rod West has been promoted to chief administrative officer for Entergy Corp. as part of a sweeping leadership reorganization.
Entergy Corp. chief executive and chairman Wayne Leonard said yesterday that West’s replacement would be Charles Rice, who served as city attorney and chief administrative officer for former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin. Rice currently serves as director of regulatory affairs for Entergy New Orleans.
In his first major reorganization in more than 11 years, Leonard said the new leaders would fill their roles as early as June 14.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery