Entergy reorganizes senior leadership
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy New Orleans’ CEO and president Rod West has been promoted to chief administrative officer for Entergy Corp. as part of a sweeping leadership reorganization.
Entergy Corp. chief executive and chairman Wayne Leonard said yesterday that West’s replacement would be Charles Rice, who served as city attorney and chief administrative officer for former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin. Rice currently serves as director of regulatory affairs for Entergy New Orleans.
In his first major reorganization in more than 11 years, Leonard said the new leaders would fill their roles as early as June 14.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn