Entergy reorganizes senior leadership
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy New Orleans’ CEO and president Rod West has been promoted to chief administrative officer for Entergy Corp. as part of a sweeping leadership reorganization.
Entergy Corp. chief executive and chairman Wayne Leonard said yesterday that West’s replacement would be Charles Rice, who served as city attorney and chief administrative officer for former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin. Rice currently serves as director of regulatory affairs for Entergy New Orleans.
In his first major reorganization in more than 11 years, Leonard said the new leaders would fill their roles as early as June 14.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project