Entergy reorganizes senior leadership
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy New Orleans’ CEO and president Rod West has been promoted to chief administrative officer for Entergy Corp. as part of a sweeping leadership reorganization.
Entergy Corp. chief executive and chairman Wayne Leonard said yesterday that West’s replacement would be Charles Rice, who served as city attorney and chief administrative officer for former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin. Rice currently serves as director of regulatory affairs for Entergy New Orleans.
In his first major reorganization in more than 11 years, Leonard said the new leaders would fill their roles as early as June 14.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics