New women’s group to hold kick-off event
MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — Women Entrepreneurs Gulf Coast (WE), a program of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, will host its kick-off event June 18 at The Innovation Center.
WE meetings are a forum for shared resources and experiences, while networking and growing business through ongoing connections over a lunch program. WE’s aim is to give business women and women entrepreneurs a support system, a mentor or business advisor that will help your business grow and prosper.
“Participants consist of diverse backgrounds, business knowledge, education, company size and industry,” said Elaine Looney, small business coordinator for the Coast chamber, “WE supports, shares and encourages.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New women’s group to hold kick-off event”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form