New women’s group to hold kick-off event
MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — Women Entrepreneurs Gulf Coast (WE), a program of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, will host its kick-off event June 18 at The Innovation Center.
WE meetings are a forum for shared resources and experiences, while networking and growing business through ongoing connections over a lunch program. WE’s aim is to give business women and women entrepreneurs a support system, a mentor or business advisor that will help your business grow and prosper.
“Participants consist of diverse backgrounds, business knowledge, education, company size and industry,” said Elaine Looney, small business coordinator for the Coast chamber, “WE supports, shares and encourages.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New women’s group to hold kick-off event”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases