Isle completes acquisition of Rainbow
VICKSBURG — Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. has completed the previously announced acquisition of Rainbow Casino in Vicksburg from Bally Technologies Inc.
Under the terms of the agreement, Isle of Capri Casinos paid Bally Technologies $80 million in an all-cash transaction.
“This transaction expands our presence in Mississippi and returns Isle to the Vicksburg market,” said James B. Perry, chairman and CEO of Isle of Capri. “At some point in the future, we will re-brand the property as a Lady Luck Casino, returning the Lady Luck brand to the state as well. We welcome both Rainbow employees and guests and look forward to continued success.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss