Isle completes acquisition of Rainbow
VICKSBURG — Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. has completed the previously announced acquisition of Rainbow Casino in Vicksburg from Bally Technologies Inc.
Under the terms of the agreement, Isle of Capri Casinos paid Bally Technologies $80 million in an all-cash transaction.
“This transaction expands our presence in Mississippi and returns Isle to the Vicksburg market,” said James B. Perry, chairman and CEO of Isle of Capri. “At some point in the future, we will re-brand the property as a Lady Luck Casino, returning the Lady Luck brand to the state as well. We welcome both Rainbow employees and guests and look forward to continued success.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- News The Way You Want It!
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom