Isle completes acquisition of Rainbow
VICKSBURG — Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. has completed the previously announced acquisition of Rainbow Casino in Vicksburg from Bally Technologies Inc.
Under the terms of the agreement, Isle of Capri Casinos paid Bally Technologies $80 million in an all-cash transaction.
“This transaction expands our presence in Mississippi and returns Isle to the Vicksburg market,” said James B. Perry, chairman and CEO of Isle of Capri. “At some point in the future, we will re-brand the property as a Lady Luck Casino, returning the Lady Luck brand to the state as well. We welcome both Rainbow employees and guests and look forward to continued success.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency