Isle completes acquisition of Rainbow
VICKSBURG — Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. has completed the previously announced acquisition of Rainbow Casino in Vicksburg from Bally Technologies Inc.
Under the terms of the agreement, Isle of Capri Casinos paid Bally Technologies $80 million in an all-cash transaction.
“This transaction expands our presence in Mississippi and returns Isle to the Vicksburg market,” said James B. Perry, chairman and CEO of Isle of Capri. “At some point in the future, we will re-brand the property as a Lady Luck Casino, returning the Lady Luck brand to the state as well. We welcome both Rainbow employees and guests and look forward to continued success.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that