Isle completes acquisition of Rainbow
VICKSBURG — Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. has completed the previously announced acquisition of Rainbow Casino in Vicksburg from Bally Technologies Inc.
Under the terms of the agreement, Isle of Capri Casinos paid Bally Technologies $80 million in an all-cash transaction.
“This transaction expands our presence in Mississippi and returns Isle to the Vicksburg market,” said James B. Perry, chairman and CEO of Isle of Capri. “At some point in the future, we will re-brand the property as a Lady Luck Casino, returning the Lady Luck brand to the state as well. We welcome both Rainbow employees and guests and look forward to continued success.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us