Citizens Bank building new office in Pine Belt
HATTIESBURG — The Citizens Bankhas broken ground for its new Hattiesburg branch location at 6222 U.S. 98. The cost of the project was not disclosed.
The two-story, 14,000-square-foot facility will feature a first-floor banking lobby, ATM, safe box vault, drive-up banking and a second floor with space for bank operations and room for expansion.
The completion date is tentatively set for Feb. 2011.
The Citizens Bank is currently located at 15 Millbranch Road.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill