Citizens Bank building new office in Pine Belt
HATTIESBURG — The Citizens Bankhas broken ground for its new Hattiesburg branch location at 6222 U.S. 98. The cost of the project was not disclosed.
The two-story, 14,000-square-foot facility will feature a first-floor banking lobby, ATM, safe box vault, drive-up banking and a second floor with space for bank operations and room for expansion.
The completion date is tentatively set for Feb. 2011.
The Citizens Bank is currently located at 15 Millbranch Road.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force