Citizens Bank building new office in Pine Belt
HATTIESBURG — The Citizens Bankhas broken ground for its new Hattiesburg branch location at 6222 U.S. 98. The cost of the project was not disclosed.
The two-story, 14,000-square-foot facility will feature a first-floor banking lobby, ATM, safe box vault, drive-up banking and a second floor with space for bank operations and room for expansion.
The completion date is tentatively set for Feb. 2011.
The Citizens Bank is currently located at 15 Millbranch Road.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama