Citizens Bank building new office in Pine Belt
HATTIESBURG — The Citizens Bankhas broken ground for its new Hattiesburg branch location at 6222 U.S. 98. The cost of the project was not disclosed.
The two-story, 14,000-square-foot facility will feature a first-floor banking lobby, ATM, safe box vault, drive-up banking and a second floor with space for bank operations and room for expansion.
The completion date is tentatively set for Feb. 2011.
The Citizens Bank is currently located at 15 Millbranch Road.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Top 40 Under 40
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur