Citizens Bank building new office in Pine Belt
HATTIESBURG — The Citizens Bankhas broken ground for its new Hattiesburg branch location at 6222 U.S. 98. The cost of the project was not disclosed.
The two-story, 14,000-square-foot facility will feature a first-floor banking lobby, ATM, safe box vault, drive-up banking and a second floor with space for bank operations and room for expansion.
The completion date is tentatively set for Feb. 2011.
The Citizens Bank is currently located at 15 Millbranch Road.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal