JCJC starts construction on new dorm
ELLISVILLE — Ground has been broken at Jones County Junior College (JCJC) on Anderson Hall, a new three-story dormitory, on the Ellisville campus.
It’s named after Sidney “Buck” Anderson, a JCJC alumnus and current vice president of the JCJC Foundation Board.
The Hattiesburg American reports Anderson Hall will have 121 beds and is scheduled to be completed in summer 2011. President Jesse Smith says it will cost approximately $4 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015