JCJC starts construction on new dorm
ELLISVILLE — Ground has been broken at Jones County Junior College (JCJC) on Anderson Hall, a new three-story dormitory, on the Ellisville campus.
It’s named after Sidney “Buck” Anderson, a JCJC alumnus and current vice president of the JCJC Foundation Board.
The Hattiesburg American reports Anderson Hall will have 121 beds and is scheduled to be completed in summer 2011. President Jesse Smith says it will cost approximately $4 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015