Association names Seaman president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Anthony Seaman, director of brand creative services at the University of Mississippi, has been named the 2010 president-elect for the In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association, a professional organization for in-house corporate publishing, printing and distribution operations.
Seaman begins his three-year term on the IPMA board at the group’s annual conference held June 5-9 in Albuquerque, N.M. He is to become president next summer.
Seaman, who joined the UM staff in 1996, is a certified graphic communications manager. Before coming to Ole Miss, he worked as a production control manager for J.W. Moore Inc. in Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau