Association names Seaman president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Anthony Seaman, director of brand creative services at the University of Mississippi, has been named the 2010 president-elect for the In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association, a professional organization for in-house corporate publishing, printing and distribution operations.
Seaman begins his three-year term on the IPMA board at the group’s annual conference held June 5-9 in Albuquerque, N.M. He is to become president next summer.
Seaman, who joined the UM staff in 1996, is a certified graphic communications manager. Before coming to Ole Miss, he worked as a production control manager for J.W. Moore Inc. in Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey