Association names Seaman president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Anthony Seaman, director of brand creative services at the University of Mississippi, has been named the 2010 president-elect for the In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association, a professional organization for in-house corporate publishing, printing and distribution operations.
Seaman begins his three-year term on the IPMA board at the group’s annual conference held June 5-9 in Albuquerque, N.M. He is to become president next summer.
Seaman, who joined the UM staff in 1996, is a certified graphic communications manager. Before coming to Ole Miss, he worked as a production control manager for J.W. Moore Inc. in Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability