Association names Seaman president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Anthony Seaman, director of brand creative services at the University of Mississippi, has been named the 2010 president-elect for the In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association, a professional organization for in-house corporate publishing, printing and distribution operations.
Seaman begins his three-year term on the IPMA board at the group’s annual conference held June 5-9 in Albuquerque, N.M. He is to become president next summer.
Seaman, who joined the UM staff in 1996, is a certified graphic communications manager. Before coming to Ole Miss, he worked as a production control manager for J.W. Moore Inc. in Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life