Barrett, Purvis ‘Making It Count’
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
In conjunction with the National Healthcare Financial Management Association’s (HFMA) theme for 2009, Making It Count, the Mississippi Chapter of HFMA, hosted the 1st Annual Making It Count Awards. This event recognized outstanding financial executives from throughout Mississippi for their exemplification of “Making It Count in 2009.”
Jennifer Barrett, managed care coordinator at Woman’s Hospital, and Catherine Purvis, managed care coordinator at River Oaks Hospital, were chosen as Making it Count Award recipients.
Barrett lives in Pearl and has three children. She has worked in healthcare for 11 years; five years in physician practice billing and six in hospital billing and payment verification.
Purvis lives in Brandon and has two children. She has worked in healthcare for 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy