Barrett, Purvis ‘Making It Count’
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
In conjunction with the National Healthcare Financial Management Association’s (HFMA) theme for 2009, Making It Count, the Mississippi Chapter of HFMA, hosted the 1st Annual Making It Count Awards. This event recognized outstanding financial executives from throughout Mississippi for their exemplification of “Making It Count in 2009.”
Jennifer Barrett, managed care coordinator at Woman’s Hospital, and Catherine Purvis, managed care coordinator at River Oaks Hospital, were chosen as Making it Count Award recipients.
Barrett lives in Pearl and has three children. She has worked in healthcare for 11 years; five years in physician practice billing and six in hospital billing and payment verification.
Purvis lives in Brandon and has two children. She has worked in healthcare for 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Higher rates for Humana, lower for Magnolia ahead on health exchange