Barrett, Purvis ‘Making It Count’
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
In conjunction with the National Healthcare Financial Management Association’s (HFMA) theme for 2009, Making It Count, the Mississippi Chapter of HFMA, hosted the 1st Annual Making It Count Awards. This event recognized outstanding financial executives from throughout Mississippi for their exemplification of “Making It Count in 2009.”
Jennifer Barrett, managed care coordinator at Woman’s Hospital, and Catherine Purvis, managed care coordinator at River Oaks Hospital, were chosen as Making it Count Award recipients.
Barrett lives in Pearl and has three children. She has worked in healthcare for 11 years; five years in physician practice billing and six in hospital billing and payment verification.
Purvis lives in Brandon and has two children. She has worked in healthcare for 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case