Barrett, Purvis ‘Making It Count’
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
In conjunction with the National Healthcare Financial Management Association’s (HFMA) theme for 2009, Making It Count, the Mississippi Chapter of HFMA, hosted the 1st Annual Making It Count Awards. This event recognized outstanding financial executives from throughout Mississippi for their exemplification of “Making It Count in 2009.”
Jennifer Barrett, managed care coordinator at Woman’s Hospital, and Catherine Purvis, managed care coordinator at River Oaks Hospital, were chosen as Making it Count Award recipients.
Barrett lives in Pearl and has three children. She has worked in healthcare for 11 years; five years in physician practice billing and six in hospital billing and payment verification.
Purvis lives in Brandon and has two children. She has worked in healthcare for 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location