Barrett, Purvis ‘Making It Count’
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
In conjunction with the National Healthcare Financial Management Association’s (HFMA) theme for 2009, Making It Count, the Mississippi Chapter of HFMA, hosted the 1st Annual Making It Count Awards. This event recognized outstanding financial executives from throughout Mississippi for their exemplification of “Making It Count in 2009.”
Jennifer Barrett, managed care coordinator at Woman’s Hospital, and Catherine Purvis, managed care coordinator at River Oaks Hospital, were chosen as Making it Count Award recipients.
Barrett lives in Pearl and has three children. She has worked in healthcare for 11 years; five years in physician practice billing and six in hospital billing and payment verification.
Purvis lives in Brandon and has two children. She has worked in healthcare for 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point