Cox inducted into Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Dwain Cox, Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union treasurer and resident of Hattiesburg, was recently inducted into the Mississippi Credit Union Hall of Fame. The Mississippi Credit Union Hall of Fame is the state’s highest honor, recognizing individuals for their years of credit union service and involvement at the local, chapter, state and national levels.
A man who for 42 years has been the “numbers guy” at MS Telco FCU, Cox was elected to the board of directors in 1968. In 1982, he was elected treasurer, a position he still holds today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us