Cox inducted into Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Dwain Cox, Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union treasurer and resident of Hattiesburg, was recently inducted into the Mississippi Credit Union Hall of Fame. The Mississippi Credit Union Hall of Fame is the state’s highest honor, recognizing individuals for their years of credit union service and involvement at the local, chapter, state and national levels.
A man who for 42 years has been the “numbers guy” at MS Telco FCU, Cox was elected to the board of directors in 1968. In 1982, he was elected treasurer, a position he still holds today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma