Cox inducted into Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Dwain Cox, Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union treasurer and resident of Hattiesburg, was recently inducted into the Mississippi Credit Union Hall of Fame. The Mississippi Credit Union Hall of Fame is the state’s highest honor, recognizing individuals for their years of credit union service and involvement at the local, chapter, state and national levels.
A man who for 42 years has been the “numbers guy” at MS Telco FCU, Cox was elected to the board of directors in 1968. In 1982, he was elected treasurer, a position he still holds today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager