Cox inducted into Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Dwain Cox, Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union treasurer and resident of Hattiesburg, was recently inducted into the Mississippi Credit Union Hall of Fame. The Mississippi Credit Union Hall of Fame is the state’s highest honor, recognizing individuals for their years of credit union service and involvement at the local, chapter, state and national levels.
A man who for 42 years has been the “numbers guy” at MS Telco FCU, Cox was elected to the board of directors in 1968. In 1982, he was elected treasurer, a position he still holds today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing