Morris makes elite Chairman’s Club
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Stephen Collins, a Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) general agent in Jackson, announced that William H. Morris Jr., CEO and president of the William Morris Group, P.A., has qualified for the elite Chairman’s Club.
Only 10 agents qualify for this honor each year among MassMutual’s nationwide field force of approximately 5,000 financial professionals. Morris was chosen on the basis of consistency and the scope and quality of his services to policy owners and clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement