Morris makes elite Chairman’s Club
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Stephen Collins, a Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) general agent in Jackson, announced that William H. Morris Jr., CEO and president of the William Morris Group, P.A., has qualified for the elite Chairman’s Club.
Only 10 agents qualify for this honor each year among MassMutual’s nationwide field force of approximately 5,000 financial professionals. Morris was chosen on the basis of consistency and the scope and quality of his services to policy owners and clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves