Morris makes elite Chairman’s Club
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Stephen Collins, a Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) general agent in Jackson, announced that William H. Morris Jr., CEO and president of the William Morris Group, P.A., has qualified for the elite Chairman’s Club.
Only 10 agents qualify for this honor each year among MassMutual’s nationwide field force of approximately 5,000 financial professionals. Morris was chosen on the basis of consistency and the scope and quality of his services to policy owners and clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years