Morris makes elite Chairman’s Club
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Stephen Collins, a Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) general agent in Jackson, announced that William H. Morris Jr., CEO and president of the William Morris Group, P.A., has qualified for the elite Chairman’s Club.
Only 10 agents qualify for this honor each year among MassMutual’s nationwide field force of approximately 5,000 financial professionals. Morris was chosen on the basis of consistency and the scope and quality of his services to policy owners and clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren