Morris makes elite Chairman’s Club
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2010
Stephen Collins, a Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) general agent in Jackson, announced that William H. Morris Jr., CEO and president of the William Morris Group, P.A., has qualified for the elite Chairman’s Club.
Only 10 agents qualify for this honor each year among MassMutual’s nationwide field force of approximately 5,000 financial professionals. Morris was chosen on the basis of consistency and the scope and quality of his services to policy owners and clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal