Shipping company signs Jackson lease
Published: June 14,2010
Tiger Logistics LLC has signed a lease for 11,250 square feet at Space Center Park in Jackson. The Park, a 90,000-square-foot, multi-tenant warehouse building, is owned by 1355 Associates and was represented by EastGroup Properties. Investec Realty Services of Memphis, Tenn. Represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi