Shipping company signs Jackson lease
Published: June 14,2010
Tiger Logistics LLC has signed a lease for 11,250 square feet at Space Center Park in Jackson. The Park, a 90,000-square-foot, multi-tenant warehouse building, is owned by 1355 Associates and was represented by EastGroup Properties. Investec Realty Services of Memphis, Tenn. Represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015