Shipping company signs Jackson lease
Published: June 14,2010
Tiger Logistics LLC has signed a lease for 11,250 square feet at Space Center Park in Jackson. The Park, a 90,000-square-foot, multi-tenant warehouse building, is owned by 1355 Associates and was represented by EastGroup Properties. Investec Realty Services of Memphis, Tenn. Represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life