Shipping company signs Jackson lease
by Amy McCullough
Published: June 14,2010
Tiger Logistics LLC has signed a lease for 11,250 square feet at Space Center Park in Jackson. The Park, a 90,000-square-foot, multi-tenant warehouse building, is owned by 1355 Associates and was represented by EastGroup Properties. Investec Realty Services of Memphis, Tenn. Represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections