TekLinks makes VAR Business 500 again
Published: June 14,2010
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — TekLinks, a regional I.T. services provider headquartered in Birmingham, Ala., with operations in Mississippi, has been named to Everything Channel’s VAR Business 500 list for a third consecutive year.
TekLinks rounds out the 2010 list at number 373 climbing 53 spots from the previous year.
Each year, Everything Channel’s VAR Business magazine recognizes the top 500 IT Companies in North America that bill themselves as IT consultants, solution providers, traditional resellers and vendor services arms.
Mike Girouard, Teklinks’ vice president of sales, said, “TekLinks is honored to be recognized as one of the top IT resellers in the country by VAR Business. 2009 was a difficult year for the IT industry, yet TekLinks was able to sustain growth where many suffered huge losses or had to close the doors. Improvement of our VAR Business 500 ranking is an important indicator that our clients maintain the highest opinion of our portfolio offerings, the quality of our services and the focus of our business plan.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “TekLinks makes VAR Business 500 again”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- FEMA awards grant to defray costs of moving tornado-damaged hospital