Hansen named new CEO of real estate group
JACKSON — The Mississippi Association of Realtors recently announced the appointment of Beth H. Hansen as CEO of MAR, the state’s business advocate for real estate professionals.
“I welcome the opportunities that this new position brings, and look forward to working closely with our state-wide membership and leadership team to build on MAR’s strong foundation of member service, professional development and promotion of our state’s real estate industry,” said Hansen
Hansen holds over a decade of non-profit association experience, including management of various Realtor specialty groups and professional standards administration.
She holds B.S. and M.S. degrees from the College of Arts & Sciences at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hansen named new CEO of real estate group”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds