Hansen named new CEO of real estate group
JACKSON — The Mississippi Association of Realtors recently announced the appointment of Beth H. Hansen as CEO of MAR, the state’s business advocate for real estate professionals.
“I welcome the opportunities that this new position brings, and look forward to working closely with our state-wide membership and leadership team to build on MAR’s strong foundation of member service, professional development and promotion of our state’s real estate industry,” said Hansen
Hansen holds over a decade of non-profit association experience, including management of various Realtor specialty groups and professional standards administration.
She holds B.S. and M.S. degrees from the College of Arts & Sciences at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hansen named new CEO of real estate group”
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery