Dale and Associates honored for lighthouse restoration
by Wally Northway
Published: June 16,2010
BILOXI — Dale and Associates Architects, P.A. (DAA) has been honored with the Outstanding Preservation Project Award by the City of Biloxi for the recently completed Lighthouse Renovation.
According to the city, the award is “for untiring efforts and dedication in helping preserve and promote the history of our community.”
The historic landmark sustained heavy damage from Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and cost $420,000 to restore. Construction was completed last March after only 180 days.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State