Dale and Associates honored for lighthouse restoration
Published: June 16,2010
BILOXI — Dale and Associates Architects, P.A. (DAA) has been honored with the Outstanding Preservation Project Award by the City of Biloxi for the recently completed Lighthouse Renovation.
According to the city, the award is “for untiring efforts and dedication in helping preserve and promote the history of our community.”
The historic landmark sustained heavy damage from Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and cost $420,000 to restore. Construction was completed last March after only 180 days.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015