Dale and Associates honored for lighthouse restoration
Published: June 16,2010
BILOXI — Dale and Associates Architects, P.A. (DAA) has been honored with the Outstanding Preservation Project Award by the City of Biloxi for the recently completed Lighthouse Renovation.
According to the city, the award is “for untiring efforts and dedication in helping preserve and promote the history of our community.”
The historic landmark sustained heavy damage from Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and cost $420,000 to restore. Construction was completed last March after only 180 days.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force