Dale and Associates honored for lighthouse restoration
Published: June 16,2010
BILOXI — Dale and Associates Architects, P.A. (DAA) has been honored with the Outstanding Preservation Project Award by the City of Biloxi for the recently completed Lighthouse Renovation.
According to the city, the award is “for untiring efforts and dedication in helping preserve and promote the history of our community.”
The historic landmark sustained heavy damage from Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and cost $420,000 to restore. Construction was completed last March after only 180 days.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)