Dale and Associates honored for lighthouse restoration
Published: June 16,2010
BILOXI — Dale and Associates Architects, P.A. (DAA) has been honored with the Outstanding Preservation Project Award by the City of Biloxi for the recently completed Lighthouse Renovation.
According to the city, the award is “for untiring efforts and dedication in helping preserve and promote the history of our community.”
The historic landmark sustained heavy damage from Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and cost $420,000 to restore. Construction was completed last March after only 180 days.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season