MGM MIRAGE launches re-branding campaign
LAS VEGAS — MGM MIRAGE shareholders have approved a proposal to re-brand the hospitality company MGM Resorts International. In addition, the company announced that it would re-launch its Players Club loyalty program as M life.
“We believe this evolution honors our entertainment heritage, better represents the growing global presence our company has today and positions us to move forward under a unified brand strategy,” said Jim Murren, chairman and CEO of MGM Resorts International. “The new MGM Resorts International name will create better clarity and awareness for our collection of assets globally thereby maximizing our best-in-class portfolio of resorts.”
The expected rollout of the M life Players Club is late summer in MGM Resorts’ U.S. regional markets and this fall in Las Vegas.
The new corporate name is effective immediately. As part of the brand development, the company unveiled a new, contemporary logo.
The company’s stock symbol, MGM, remains unchanged.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MGM MIRAGE launches re-branding campaign”
Top Posts & Pages
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines