MGM MIRAGE launches re-branding campaign
LAS VEGAS — MGM MIRAGE shareholders have approved a proposal to re-brand the hospitality company MGM Resorts International. In addition, the company announced that it would re-launch its Players Club loyalty program as M life.
“We believe this evolution honors our entertainment heritage, better represents the growing global presence our company has today and positions us to move forward under a unified brand strategy,” said Jim Murren, chairman and CEO of MGM Resorts International. “The new MGM Resorts International name will create better clarity and awareness for our collection of assets globally thereby maximizing our best-in-class portfolio of resorts.”
The expected rollout of the M life Players Club is late summer in MGM Resorts’ U.S. regional markets and this fall in Las Vegas.
The new corporate name is effective immediately. As part of the brand development, the company unveiled a new, contemporary logo.
The company’s stock symbol, MGM, remains unchanged.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MGM MIRAGE launches re-branding campaign”
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House