MGM MIRAGE launches re-branding campaign
LAS VEGAS — MGM MIRAGE shareholders have approved a proposal to re-brand the hospitality company MGM Resorts International. In addition, the company announced that it would re-launch its Players Club loyalty program as M life.
“We believe this evolution honors our entertainment heritage, better represents the growing global presence our company has today and positions us to move forward under a unified brand strategy,” said Jim Murren, chairman and CEO of MGM Resorts International. “The new MGM Resorts International name will create better clarity and awareness for our collection of assets globally thereby maximizing our best-in-class portfolio of resorts.”
The expected rollout of the M life Players Club is late summer in MGM Resorts’ U.S. regional markets and this fall in Las Vegas.
The new corporate name is effective immediately. As part of the brand development, the company unveiled a new, contemporary logo.
The company’s stock symbol, MGM, remains unchanged.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MGM MIRAGE launches re-branding campaign”
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey