MGM MIRAGE launches re-branding campaign
LAS VEGAS — MGM MIRAGE shareholders have approved a proposal to re-brand the hospitality company MGM Resorts International. In addition, the company announced that it would re-launch its Players Club loyalty program as M life.
“We believe this evolution honors our entertainment heritage, better represents the growing global presence our company has today and positions us to move forward under a unified brand strategy,” said Jim Murren, chairman and CEO of MGM Resorts International. “The new MGM Resorts International name will create better clarity and awareness for our collection of assets globally thereby maximizing our best-in-class portfolio of resorts.”
The expected rollout of the M life Players Club is late summer in MGM Resorts’ U.S. regional markets and this fall in Las Vegas.
The new corporate name is effective immediately. As part of the brand development, the company unveiled a new, contemporary logo.
The company’s stock symbol, MGM, remains unchanged.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MGM MIRAGE launches re-branding campaign”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports