Miskelly to hold grand opening of renovated store
MADISON — Miskelly Furniture will celebrate the grand opening of its newly renovated 40,000-square-foot facility June 18.
The official ribbon-cutting ceremony will begin at 10 a.m. at the newest Miskelly Furniture Store located at 233 Grandview Boulevard in Madison.
Oscar Miskelly, CEO of Miskelly Furniture, said that “due to customer request, Miskelly Furniture is opening in Madison.”
The Madison store will feature 40,000 square feet of showroom, new product lines, new point of sale system, video wall made up of nine 42-inch Samsung televisions that can show nine different broadcasts or be linked together for one giant broadcast and five gaming stations where kids can play Xbox and Play Station games while their parents shop.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics