Miskelly to hold grand opening of renovated store
MADISON — Miskelly Furniture will celebrate the grand opening of its newly renovated 40,000-square-foot facility June 18.
The official ribbon-cutting ceremony will begin at 10 a.m. at the newest Miskelly Furniture Store located at 233 Grandview Boulevard in Madison.
Oscar Miskelly, CEO of Miskelly Furniture, said that “due to customer request, Miskelly Furniture is opening in Madison.”
The Madison store will feature 40,000 square feet of showroom, new product lines, new point of sale system, video wall made up of nine 42-inch Samsung televisions that can show nine different broadcasts or be linked together for one giant broadcast and five gaming stations where kids can play Xbox and Play Station games while their parents shop.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program