Miskelly to hold grand opening of renovated store
MADISON — Miskelly Furniture will celebrate the grand opening of its newly renovated 40,000-square-foot facility June 18.
The official ribbon-cutting ceremony will begin at 10 a.m. at the newest Miskelly Furniture Store located at 233 Grandview Boulevard in Madison.
Oscar Miskelly, CEO of Miskelly Furniture, said that “due to customer request, Miskelly Furniture is opening in Madison.”
The Madison store will feature 40,000 square feet of showroom, new product lines, new point of sale system, video wall made up of nine 42-inch Samsung televisions that can show nine different broadcasts or be linked together for one giant broadcast and five gaming stations where kids can play Xbox and Play Station games while their parents shop.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'