Miskelly to hold grand opening of renovated store
MADISON — Miskelly Furniture will celebrate the grand opening of its newly renovated 40,000-square-foot facility June 18.
The official ribbon-cutting ceremony will begin at 10 a.m. at the newest Miskelly Furniture Store located at 233 Grandview Boulevard in Madison.
Oscar Miskelly, CEO of Miskelly Furniture, said that “due to customer request, Miskelly Furniture is opening in Madison.”
The Madison store will feature 40,000 square feet of showroom, new product lines, new point of sale system, video wall made up of nine 42-inch Samsung televisions that can show nine different broadcasts or be linked together for one giant broadcast and five gaming stations where kids can play Xbox and Play Station games while their parents shop.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections