Miskelly to hold grand opening of renovated store
MADISON — Miskelly Furniture will celebrate the grand opening of its newly renovated 40,000-square-foot facility June 18.
The official ribbon-cutting ceremony will begin at 10 a.m. at the newest Miskelly Furniture Store located at 233 Grandview Boulevard in Madison.
Oscar Miskelly, CEO of Miskelly Furniture, said that “due to customer request, Miskelly Furniture is opening in Madison.”
The Madison store will feature 40,000 square feet of showroom, new product lines, new point of sale system, video wall made up of nine 42-inch Samsung televisions that can show nine different broadcasts or be linked together for one giant broadcast and five gaming stations where kids can play Xbox and Play Station games while their parents shop.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal