Phelps Dunbar expanding into Alabama
NEW ORLEANS — Phelps Dunbar, LLP, is expanding into Alabama through a combination with the firm of Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, effective July 1. This adds to Phelps Dunbar’s U.S. offices in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Florida and brings the total number of lawyers in the firm to 284.
“We are excited to be part of the dynamic Mobile, Ala., community. Phelps Dunbar, LLP, and Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, have much in common; most importantly, the attorneys joining us from Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, have a reputation for excellence and commitment to community involvement,” said Michael D. Hunt, Phelps Dunbar’s managing partner. “The two firms match up extremely well in terms of our expertise and approach to client service. Together, we can do more for clients throughout the Southeast.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Phelps Dunbar expanding into Alabama”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62