Phelps Dunbar expanding into Alabama
NEW ORLEANS — Phelps Dunbar, LLP, is expanding into Alabama through a combination with the firm of Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, effective July 1. This adds to Phelps Dunbar’s U.S. offices in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Florida and brings the total number of lawyers in the firm to 284.
“We are excited to be part of the dynamic Mobile, Ala., community. Phelps Dunbar, LLP, and Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, have much in common; most importantly, the attorneys joining us from Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, have a reputation for excellence and commitment to community involvement,” said Michael D. Hunt, Phelps Dunbar’s managing partner. “The two firms match up extremely well in terms of our expertise and approach to client service. Together, we can do more for clients throughout the Southeast.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Phelps Dunbar expanding into Alabama”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option