Phelps Dunbar expanding into Alabama
NEW ORLEANS — Phelps Dunbar, LLP, is expanding into Alabama through a combination with the firm of Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, effective July 1. This adds to Phelps Dunbar’s U.S. offices in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Florida and brings the total number of lawyers in the firm to 284.
“We are excited to be part of the dynamic Mobile, Ala., community. Phelps Dunbar, LLP, and Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, have much in common; most importantly, the attorneys joining us from Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, have a reputation for excellence and commitment to community involvement,” said Michael D. Hunt, Phelps Dunbar’s managing partner. “The two firms match up extremely well in terms of our expertise and approach to client service. Together, we can do more for clients throughout the Southeast.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Phelps Dunbar expanding into Alabama”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow