Phelps Dunbar expanding into Alabama
NEW ORLEANS — Phelps Dunbar, LLP, is expanding into Alabama through a combination with the firm of Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, effective July 1. This adds to Phelps Dunbar’s U.S. offices in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Florida and brings the total number of lawyers in the firm to 284.
“We are excited to be part of the dynamic Mobile, Ala., community. Phelps Dunbar, LLP, and Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, have much in common; most importantly, the attorneys joining us from Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, have a reputation for excellence and commitment to community involvement,” said Michael D. Hunt, Phelps Dunbar’s managing partner. “The two firms match up extremely well in terms of our expertise and approach to client service. Together, we can do more for clients throughout the Southeast.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Phelps Dunbar expanding into Alabama”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending