Phelps Dunbar expanding into Alabama
NEW ORLEANS — Phelps Dunbar, LLP, is expanding into Alabama through a combination with the firm of Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, effective July 1. This adds to Phelps Dunbar’s U.S. offices in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Florida and brings the total number of lawyers in the firm to 284.
“We are excited to be part of the dynamic Mobile, Ala., community. Phelps Dunbar, LLP, and Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, have much in common; most importantly, the attorneys joining us from Lyons, Pipes & Cook, PC, have a reputation for excellence and commitment to community involvement,” said Michael D. Hunt, Phelps Dunbar’s managing partner. “The two firms match up extremely well in terms of our expertise and approach to client service. Together, we can do more for clients throughout the Southeast.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Phelps Dunbar expanding into Alabama”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money