BancorpSouth launches new business initiative
Published: June 17,2010
TUPELO — BancorpSouth Bank has increased its focus on small- to mid-sized businesses throughout its eight-state market area.
The initiatives include a focus on proactively assisting small- to mid-sized companies through special needs analysis, state of the industry products and services and special incentives, supported by a range of sales and marketing activities. The bank’s initiative is designed to help assist small businesses in better managing their cash flow, saving them time and maximizing their bottom line.
Gordon Lewis, BancorpSouth vice chairman for community banking, said, “Our small business focus is important due to the large number of small businesses and entrepreneurs who are bearing much of the brunt of the national economic downturn. In these times it is important, often critical, for a small business to establish a close relationship with their banker. BancorpSouth’s emphasis on personal service and local decision-making is a major advantage our bank offers to small businesses.”
Among the incentives, BancorpSouth continues to offer its next-day credit to small businesses that open a merchant services account with their bank, along with a limited time offer of up to $200 of free processing services on credit card purchases.
Free small business checking accounts, combined with free personal checking for business owners and their employees, are part of the BancorpSouth small business package, along with free Internet banking with bill pay, mobile banking, Treasury Management services, business loans and lines of credit for qualifying clients.
As a special incentive to small business owners, for a limited time, BancorpSouth is offering a $100 cash incentive to small business owners who transfer their small business checking account to BancorpSouth. As a plus, if they transfer their personal checking account to BancorpSouth, they are eligible to receive an additional $50 cash incentive.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “BancorpSouth launches new business initiative”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports