BancorpSouth launches new business initiative
Published: June 17,2010
TUPELO — BancorpSouth Bank has increased its focus on small- to mid-sized businesses throughout its eight-state market area.
The initiatives include a focus on proactively assisting small- to mid-sized companies through special needs analysis, state of the industry products and services and special incentives, supported by a range of sales and marketing activities. The bank’s initiative is designed to help assist small businesses in better managing their cash flow, saving them time and maximizing their bottom line.
Gordon Lewis, BancorpSouth vice chairman for community banking, said, “Our small business focus is important due to the large number of small businesses and entrepreneurs who are bearing much of the brunt of the national economic downturn. In these times it is important, often critical, for a small business to establish a close relationship with their banker. BancorpSouth’s emphasis on personal service and local decision-making is a major advantage our bank offers to small businesses.”
Among the incentives, BancorpSouth continues to offer its next-day credit to small businesses that open a merchant services account with their bank, along with a limited time offer of up to $200 of free processing services on credit card purchases.
Free small business checking accounts, combined with free personal checking for business owners and their employees, are part of the BancorpSouth small business package, along with free Internet banking with bill pay, mobile banking, Treasury Management services, business loans and lines of credit for qualifying clients.
As a special incentive to small business owners, for a limited time, BancorpSouth is offering a $100 cash incentive to small business owners who transfer their small business checking account to BancorpSouth. As a plus, if they transfer their personal checking account to BancorpSouth, they are eligible to receive an additional $50 cash incentive.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “BancorpSouth launches new business initiative”
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so