Renasant makes national top 20 list
TUPELO — Renasant was recently recognized on Entrepreneur Magazine’s website, Entrepreneur.com, as one of the top 20 nationwide small business loan leaders.
The rankings were based on the Small Business Administration’s most current study on small-business lending activities, small business and micro business lending in the United States.
“One of our major focuses at Renasant has always been serving and lending to the small business owner entrepreneur and his or her family and employees,” said Renasant chairman and CEO, E. Robinson McGraw. “We’re proud to be recognized as a top 20 small business bank in the nation and our commitment to working with small business owners will continue to be a top priority for Renasant.”
Renasant was the only Mississippi-based bank to make the ranking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Renasant makes national top 20 list”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three