Renasant makes national top 20 list
TUPELO — Renasant was recently recognized on Entrepreneur Magazine’s website, Entrepreneur.com, as one of the top 20 nationwide small business loan leaders.
The rankings were based on the Small Business Administration’s most current study on small-business lending activities, small business and micro business lending in the United States.
“One of our major focuses at Renasant has always been serving and lending to the small business owner entrepreneur and his or her family and employees,” said Renasant chairman and CEO, E. Robinson McGraw. “We’re proud to be recognized as a top 20 small business bank in the nation and our commitment to working with small business owners will continue to be a top priority for Renasant.”
Renasant was the only Mississippi-based bank to make the ranking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Renasant makes national top 20 list”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years