Renasant makes national top 20 list
TUPELO — Renasant was recently recognized on Entrepreneur Magazine’s website, Entrepreneur.com, as one of the top 20 nationwide small business loan leaders.
The rankings were based on the Small Business Administration’s most current study on small-business lending activities, small business and micro business lending in the United States.
“One of our major focuses at Renasant has always been serving and lending to the small business owner entrepreneur and his or her family and employees,” said Renasant chairman and CEO, E. Robinson McGraw. “We’re proud to be recognized as a top 20 small business bank in the nation and our commitment to working with small business owners will continue to be a top priority for Renasant.”
Renasant was the only Mississippi-based bank to make the ranking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Renasant makes national top 20 list”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.