Renasant makes national top 20 list
TUPELO — Renasant was recently recognized on Entrepreneur Magazine’s website, Entrepreneur.com, as one of the top 20 nationwide small business loan leaders.
The rankings were based on the Small Business Administration’s most current study on small-business lending activities, small business and micro business lending in the United States.
“One of our major focuses at Renasant has always been serving and lending to the small business owner entrepreneur and his or her family and employees,” said Renasant chairman and CEO, E. Robinson McGraw. “We’re proud to be recognized as a top 20 small business bank in the nation and our commitment to working with small business owners will continue to be a top priority for Renasant.”
Renasant was the only Mississippi-based bank to make the ranking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Renasant makes national top 20 list”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions