Renasant makes national top 20 list
TUPELO — Renasant was recently recognized on Entrepreneur Magazine’s website, Entrepreneur.com, as one of the top 20 nationwide small business loan leaders.
The rankings were based on the Small Business Administration’s most current study on small-business lending activities, small business and micro business lending in the United States.
“One of our major focuses at Renasant has always been serving and lending to the small business owner entrepreneur and his or her family and employees,” said Renasant chairman and CEO, E. Robinson McGraw. “We’re proud to be recognized as a top 20 small business bank in the nation and our commitment to working with small business owners will continue to be a top priority for Renasant.”
Renasant was the only Mississippi-based bank to make the ranking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Renasant makes national top 20 list”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy