Afridi seeing patients at clinic
Shabina Afridi, M.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic as a hospitalist. Afridi holds a medical degree from Central America Health Sciences University in Belize, and conducted her postgraduate training at Kings Brook Jewish Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
She holds certifications from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, Basic Life Support, and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Afridi is a member of the American Medical Association, Institutional Committee for Graduate Medical Education and Performance Improvement & Quality Core Measures Committee.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s team of 18 hospitalists who provide services for Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well