Afridi seeing patients at clinic
Shabina Afridi, M.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic as a hospitalist. Afridi holds a medical degree from Central America Health Sciences University in Belize, and conducted her postgraduate training at Kings Brook Jewish Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
She holds certifications from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, Basic Life Support, and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Afridi is a member of the American Medical Association, Institutional Committee for Graduate Medical Education and Performance Improvement & Quality Core Measures Committee.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s team of 18 hospitalists who provide services for Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy