Afridi seeing patients at clinic
Shabina Afridi, M.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic as a hospitalist. Afridi holds a medical degree from Central America Health Sciences University in Belize, and conducted her postgraduate training at Kings Brook Jewish Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
She holds certifications from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, Basic Life Support, and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Afridi is a member of the American Medical Association, Institutional Committee for Graduate Medical Education and Performance Improvement & Quality Core Measures Committee.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s team of 18 hospitalists who provide services for Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics