Afridi seeing patients at clinic
Shabina Afridi, M.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic as a hospitalist. Afridi holds a medical degree from Central America Health Sciences University in Belize, and conducted her postgraduate training at Kings Brook Jewish Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
She holds certifications from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, Basic Life Support, and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Afridi is a member of the American Medical Association, Institutional Committee for Graduate Medical Education and Performance Improvement & Quality Core Measures Committee.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s team of 18 hospitalists who provide services for Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win