Afridi seeing patients at clinic
Shabina Afridi, M.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic as a hospitalist. Afridi holds a medical degree from Central America Health Sciences University in Belize, and conducted her postgraduate training at Kings Brook Jewish Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
She holds certifications from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, Basic Life Support, and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Afridi is a member of the American Medical Association, Institutional Committee for Graduate Medical Education and Performance Improvement & Quality Core Measures Committee.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s team of 18 hospitalists who provide services for Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste