CDFL adds two to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects and Engineers, P.A., is pleased to announce new members added to their team. Colby Dearman, LEED-AP, has joined CDFL as an architectural designer. Dearman graduated from Mississippi State University summa cum laude with a bachelor of architecture. He was previously associated with Gensler, and was involved in the Central Park Towers project in Abu Daubi and Block 37 in Chicago.
Adam Blackstock has joined CDFL as a draftsperson. Blackstock graduated from Holmes Community College with a degree in drafting and design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy