CDFL adds two to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects and Engineers, P.A., is pleased to announce new members added to their team. Colby Dearman, LEED-AP, has joined CDFL as an architectural designer. Dearman graduated from Mississippi State University summa cum laude with a bachelor of architecture. He was previously associated with Gensler, and was involved in the Central Park Towers project in Abu Daubi and Block 37 in Chicago.
Adam Blackstock has joined CDFL as a draftsperson. Blackstock graduated from Holmes Community College with a degree in drafting and design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that