CDFL adds two to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects and Engineers, P.A., is pleased to announce new members added to their team. Colby Dearman, LEED-AP, has joined CDFL as an architectural designer. Dearman graduated from Mississippi State University summa cum laude with a bachelor of architecture. He was previously associated with Gensler, and was involved in the Central Park Towers project in Abu Daubi and Block 37 in Chicago.
Adam Blackstock has joined CDFL as a draftsperson. Blackstock graduated from Holmes Community College with a degree in drafting and design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi