CDFL adds two to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects and Engineers, P.A., is pleased to announce new members added to their team. Colby Dearman, LEED-AP, has joined CDFL as an architectural designer. Dearman graduated from Mississippi State University summa cum laude with a bachelor of architecture. He was previously associated with Gensler, and was involved in the Central Park Towers project in Abu Daubi and Block 37 in Chicago.
Adam Blackstock has joined CDFL as a draftsperson. Blackstock graduated from Holmes Community College with a degree in drafting and design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015