CDFL adds two to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects and Engineers, P.A., is pleased to announce new members added to their team. Colby Dearman, LEED-AP, has joined CDFL as an architectural designer. Dearman graduated from Mississippi State University summa cum laude with a bachelor of architecture. He was previously associated with Gensler, and was involved in the Central Park Towers project in Abu Daubi and Block 37 in Chicago.
Adam Blackstock has joined CDFL as a draftsperson. Blackstock graduated from Holmes Community College with a degree in drafting and design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90