Cole promoted at BancorpSouth
Mit Cole has been promoted to assistant vice president at BancorpSouth’s Ellisville location. He holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and is scheduled to graduate from the Mississippi School of Banking at the University of Mississippi in 2010.
Cole is also a member of United Way Speakers Bureau and is a Kiwanis Club board member. He and his wife, Amber, are both originally from Ellisville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast