Cole promoted at BancorpSouth
Mit Cole has been promoted to assistant vice president at BancorpSouth’s Ellisville location. He holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and is scheduled to graduate from the Mississippi School of Banking at the University of Mississippi in 2010.
Cole is also a member of United Way Speakers Bureau and is a Kiwanis Club board member. He and his wife, Amber, are both originally from Ellisville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center