Cole promoted at BancorpSouth
Mit Cole has been promoted to assistant vice president at BancorpSouth’s Ellisville location. He holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and is scheduled to graduate from the Mississippi School of Banking at the University of Mississippi in 2010.
Cole is also a member of United Way Speakers Bureau and is a Kiwanis Club board member. He and his wife, Amber, are both originally from Ellisville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity