Cole promoted at BancorpSouth
Mit Cole has been promoted to assistant vice president at BancorpSouth’s Ellisville location. He holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and is scheduled to graduate from the Mississippi School of Banking at the University of Mississippi in 2010.
Cole is also a member of United Way Speakers Bureau and is a Kiwanis Club board member. He and his wife, Amber, are both originally from Ellisville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year