Cole promoted at BancorpSouth
Mit Cole has been promoted to assistant vice president at BancorpSouth’s Ellisville location. He holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and is scheduled to graduate from the Mississippi School of Banking at the University of Mississippi in 2010.
Cole is also a member of United Way Speakers Bureau and is a Kiwanis Club board member. He and his wife, Amber, are both originally from Ellisville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager