Hansen appointed CEO of MAR
The Mississippi Association of Realtors recently announced the appointment of Beth H. Hansen as CEO of MAR, the state’s business advocate for real estate professionals.
Hansen holds over a decade of non-profit association experience, including management of various Realtor specialty groups and professional standards administration.
She holds B.S. and M.S. degrees from the College of Arts & Sciences at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing