Hansen appointed CEO of MAR
The Mississippi Association of Realtors recently announced the appointment of Beth H. Hansen as CEO of MAR, the state’s business advocate for real estate professionals.
Hansen holds over a decade of non-profit association experience, including management of various Realtor specialty groups and professional standards administration.
She holds B.S. and M.S. degrees from the College of Arts & Sciences at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds