Jaggers elected ECCHO officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
BancorpSouth Inc. announced that Jeff Jaggers, senior vice president, operations administration, has been elected to serve as the treasurer/secretary for the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization (ECCHO).
In addition to his two-year term, he will also serve on the Executive Committee of the board.
Jaggers is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in business administration and a native of Okolona. He and his wife have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams