Jaggers elected ECCHO officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
BancorpSouth Inc. announced that Jeff Jaggers, senior vice president, operations administration, has been elected to serve as the treasurer/secretary for the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization (ECCHO).
In addition to his two-year term, he will also serve on the Executive Committee of the board.
Jaggers is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in business administration and a native of Okolona. He and his wife have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- ROBERT KHAYAT: Board made a big mistake in not renewing Dan Jones
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions