Jaggers elected ECCHO officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
BancorpSouth Inc. announced that Jeff Jaggers, senior vice president, operations administration, has been elected to serve as the treasurer/secretary for the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization (ECCHO).
In addition to his two-year term, he will also serve on the Executive Committee of the board.
Jaggers is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in business administration and a native of Okolona. He and his wife have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet