Jaggers elected ECCHO officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
BancorpSouth Inc. announced that Jeff Jaggers, senior vice president, operations administration, has been elected to serve as the treasurer/secretary for the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization (ECCHO).
In addition to his two-year term, he will also serve on the Executive Committee of the board.
Jaggers is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in business administration and a native of Okolona. He and his wife have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access