Jaggers elected ECCHO officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
BancorpSouth Inc. announced that Jeff Jaggers, senior vice president, operations administration, has been elected to serve as the treasurer/secretary for the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization (ECCHO).
In addition to his two-year term, he will also serve on the Executive Committee of the board.
Jaggers is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in business administration and a native of Okolona. He and his wife have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force