Jarvis promoted to president/COO
The board of directors of Servidyne Inc., an energy efficiency and demand response company based in Atlanta, has elected. M. Todd Jarvis as the new president and COO, in addition to his ongoing role as president and chief executive officer of the company’s Building Performance Efficiency (BPE) Segment.
Jarvis, 44, has been president of the BPE Segment since its inception in May 2006, and its CEO since May 2007. He also has served as president of the company’s subsidiary, Servidyne Systems, LLC, since 2006, and as its CEO since 2007. He joined the company in Dec. 2003 upon the company’s acquisition of The Wheatstone Energy Group Inc., which he co-founded in 1992.
Jarvis holds a bachelors degree in agricultural engineering technology and business from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau