Jarvis promoted to president/COO
The board of directors of Servidyne Inc., an energy efficiency and demand response company based in Atlanta, has elected. M. Todd Jarvis as the new president and COO, in addition to his ongoing role as president and chief executive officer of the company’s Building Performance Efficiency (BPE) Segment.
Jarvis, 44, has been president of the BPE Segment since its inception in May 2006, and its CEO since May 2007. He also has served as president of the company’s subsidiary, Servidyne Systems, LLC, since 2006, and as its CEO since 2007. He joined the company in Dec. 2003 upon the company’s acquisition of The Wheatstone Energy Group Inc., which he co-founded in 1992.
Jarvis holds a bachelors degree in agricultural engineering technology and business from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters