Jarvis promoted to president/COO
The board of directors of Servidyne Inc., an energy efficiency and demand response company based in Atlanta, has elected. M. Todd Jarvis as the new president and COO, in addition to his ongoing role as president and chief executive officer of the company’s Building Performance Efficiency (BPE) Segment.
Jarvis, 44, has been president of the BPE Segment since its inception in May 2006, and its CEO since May 2007. He also has served as president of the company’s subsidiary, Servidyne Systems, LLC, since 2006, and as its CEO since 2007. He joined the company in Dec. 2003 upon the company’s acquisition of The Wheatstone Energy Group Inc., which he co-founded in 1992.
Jarvis holds a bachelors degree in agricultural engineering technology and business from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama