Jarvis promoted to president/COO
The board of directors of Servidyne Inc., an energy efficiency and demand response company based in Atlanta, has elected. M. Todd Jarvis as the new president and COO, in addition to his ongoing role as president and chief executive officer of the company’s Building Performance Efficiency (BPE) Segment.
Jarvis, 44, has been president of the BPE Segment since its inception in May 2006, and its CEO since May 2007. He also has served as president of the company’s subsidiary, Servidyne Systems, LLC, since 2006, and as its CEO since 2007. He joined the company in Dec. 2003 upon the company’s acquisition of The Wheatstone Energy Group Inc., which he co-founded in 1992.
Jarvis holds a bachelors degree in agricultural engineering technology and business from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility