Jarvis promoted to president/COO
The board of directors of Servidyne Inc., an energy efficiency and demand response company based in Atlanta, has elected. M. Todd Jarvis as the new president and COO, in addition to his ongoing role as president and chief executive officer of the company’s Building Performance Efficiency (BPE) Segment.
Jarvis, 44, has been president of the BPE Segment since its inception in May 2006, and its CEO since May 2007. He also has served as president of the company’s subsidiary, Servidyne Systems, LLC, since 2006, and as its CEO since 2007. He joined the company in Dec. 2003 upon the company’s acquisition of The Wheatstone Energy Group Inc., which he co-founded in 1992.
Jarvis holds a bachelors degree in agricultural engineering technology and business from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager