Lee graduates from banking school
Bruce Lee, assistant vice president at The Citizens Bank, was among 194 bankers that received graduation diplomas on June 4 from the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. This three-year program provides courses covering all aspects of banking economics and related subjects.
During their three years at Graduate School of Banking, students receive 180 hours of classroom instruction, thirty hours of reviews, planned evening study and written final examinations at the end of each session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit