Lee graduates from banking school
Bruce Lee, assistant vice president at The Citizens Bank, was among 194 bankers that received graduation diplomas on June 4 from the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. This three-year program provides courses covering all aspects of banking economics and related subjects.
During their three years at Graduate School of Banking, students receive 180 hours of classroom instruction, thirty hours of reviews, planned evening study and written final examinations at the end of each session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability