Lee graduates from banking school
Bruce Lee, assistant vice president at The Citizens Bank, was among 194 bankers that received graduation diplomas on June 4 from the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. This three-year program provides courses covering all aspects of banking economics and related subjects.
During their three years at Graduate School of Banking, students receive 180 hours of classroom instruction, thirty hours of reviews, planned evening study and written final examinations at the end of each session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate