Lee graduates from banking school
Bruce Lee, assistant vice president at The Citizens Bank, was among 194 bankers that received graduation diplomas on June 4 from the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. This three-year program provides courses covering all aspects of banking economics and related subjects.
During their three years at Graduate School of Banking, students receive 180 hours of classroom instruction, thirty hours of reviews, planned evening study and written final examinations at the end of each session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending