Lee graduates from banking school
Bruce Lee, assistant vice president at The Citizens Bank, was among 194 bankers that received graduation diplomas on June 4 from the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. This three-year program provides courses covering all aspects of banking economics and related subjects.
During their three years at Graduate School of Banking, students receive 180 hours of classroom instruction, thirty hours of reviews, planned evening study and written final examinations at the end of each session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge