Medley & Brown brings in Muenzenmay
Doug Muenzenmay recently joined Medley & Brown, LLC, as a client advisor and partner. He has 19 years’ experience in managing mutual funds and in portfolio management for individuals, institutions and endowments.
Muenzenmay received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Iowa and his masters of business administration form Mississippi College, where he currently serves as an adjunct professor of finance. He has earned the chartered financial analyst (CFA) designation and is a member of the CFA Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access