Medley & Brown brings in Muenzenmay
Doug Muenzenmay recently joined Medley & Brown, LLC, as a client advisor and partner. He has 19 years’ experience in managing mutual funds and in portfolio management for individuals, institutions and endowments.
Muenzenmay received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Iowa and his masters of business administration form Mississippi College, where he currently serves as an adjunct professor of finance. He has earned the chartered financial analyst (CFA) designation and is a member of the CFA Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama