Medley & Brown brings in Muenzenmay
Doug Muenzenmay recently joined Medley & Brown, LLC, as a client advisor and partner. He has 19 years’ experience in managing mutual funds and in portfolio management for individuals, institutions and endowments.
Muenzenmay received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Iowa and his masters of business administration form Mississippi College, where he currently serves as an adjunct professor of finance. He has earned the chartered financial analyst (CFA) designation and is a member of the CFA Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62