Medley & Brown brings in Muenzenmay
Doug Muenzenmay recently joined Medley & Brown, LLC, as a client advisor and partner. He has 19 years’ experience in managing mutual funds and in portfolio management for individuals, institutions and endowments.
Muenzenmay received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Iowa and his masters of business administration form Mississippi College, where he currently serves as an adjunct professor of finance. He has earned the chartered financial analyst (CFA) designation and is a member of the CFA Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development