Medley & Brown brings in Muenzenmay
Doug Muenzenmay recently joined Medley & Brown, LLC, as a client advisor and partner. He has 19 years’ experience in managing mutual funds and in portfolio management for individuals, institutions and endowments.
Muenzenmay received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Iowa and his masters of business administration form Mississippi College, where he currently serves as an adjunct professor of finance. He has earned the chartered financial analyst (CFA) designation and is a member of the CFA Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center