MHA chooses Ross for trustee award
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Forrest General Hospital is proud to announce that Burkett Ross, Forrest General board of trustees member, has been selected as the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Distinguished Hospital Trustee for 2010. Ross joined the Forrest General board in the summer of 1978, and for 32 years has been a strong supporter of Forrest General and key healthcare issues in the Hattiesburg community and surrounding areas.
Ross has been instrumental in the development and growth of many of Forrest General’s most successful endeavors, including Forrest General’s Pine Grove Behavioral Health Services, Cancer Center, Level II Trauma Center and LiveWell Center, as well as the hospital’s open heart surgery program and rehabilitation inpatient unit. Ross has also been a strong supporter of Forrest General’s employees, serving as an instrumental influence in the development of many of the benefits that make Forrest General a great place to work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects