MHA chooses Ross for trustee award
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Forrest General Hospital is proud to announce that Burkett Ross, Forrest General board of trustees member, has been selected as the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Distinguished Hospital Trustee for 2010. Ross joined the Forrest General board in the summer of 1978, and for 32 years has been a strong supporter of Forrest General and key healthcare issues in the Hattiesburg community and surrounding areas.
Ross has been instrumental in the development and growth of many of Forrest General’s most successful endeavors, including Forrest General’s Pine Grove Behavioral Health Services, Cancer Center, Level II Trauma Center and LiveWell Center, as well as the hospital’s open heart surgery program and rehabilitation inpatient unit. Ross has also been a strong supporter of Forrest General’s employees, serving as an instrumental influence in the development of many of the benefits that make Forrest General a great place to work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015