MHA chooses Ross for trustee award
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Forrest General Hospital is proud to announce that Burkett Ross, Forrest General board of trustees member, has been selected as the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Distinguished Hospital Trustee for 2010. Ross joined the Forrest General board in the summer of 1978, and for 32 years has been a strong supporter of Forrest General and key healthcare issues in the Hattiesburg community and surrounding areas.
Ross has been instrumental in the development and growth of many of Forrest General’s most successful endeavors, including Forrest General’s Pine Grove Behavioral Health Services, Cancer Center, Level II Trauma Center and LiveWell Center, as well as the hospital’s open heart surgery program and rehabilitation inpatient unit. Ross has also been a strong supporter of Forrest General’s employees, serving as an instrumental influence in the development of many of the benefits that make Forrest General a great place to work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar