MHA chooses Ross for trustee award
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Forrest General Hospital is proud to announce that Burkett Ross, Forrest General board of trustees member, has been selected as the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Distinguished Hospital Trustee for 2010. Ross joined the Forrest General board in the summer of 1978, and for 32 years has been a strong supporter of Forrest General and key healthcare issues in the Hattiesburg community and surrounding areas.
Ross has been instrumental in the development and growth of many of Forrest General’s most successful endeavors, including Forrest General’s Pine Grove Behavioral Health Services, Cancer Center, Level II Trauma Center and LiveWell Center, as well as the hospital’s open heart surgery program and rehabilitation inpatient unit. Ross has also been a strong supporter of Forrest General’s employees, serving as an instrumental influence in the development of many of the benefits that make Forrest General a great place to work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- New Orleans congestion keeps Chiquita Gulfport port
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- More money needed to get Biloxi baseball stadium open on time
- Cox won't seek a second term as Greenville mayor
- Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest
- Gunn to seek phaseout of personal income tax