MHA chooses Ross for trustee award
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Forrest General Hospital is proud to announce that Burkett Ross, Forrest General board of trustees member, has been selected as the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Distinguished Hospital Trustee for 2010. Ross joined the Forrest General board in the summer of 1978, and for 32 years has been a strong supporter of Forrest General and key healthcare issues in the Hattiesburg community and surrounding areas.
Ross has been instrumental in the development and growth of many of Forrest General’s most successful endeavors, including Forrest General’s Pine Grove Behavioral Health Services, Cancer Center, Level II Trauma Center and LiveWell Center, as well as the hospital’s open heart surgery program and rehabilitation inpatient unit. Ross has also been a strong supporter of Forrest General’s employees, serving as an instrumental influence in the development of many of the benefits that make Forrest General a great place to work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation