Renasant elects new officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Lisa Spruill and Jimmy Killough were elected assistant operations officers for deposit operations in Tupelo; and, Crystal Tucker was elected trust officer for the Trust Department in Tupelo.
Lisa Spruill has been with Renasant since 1987 and is currently serving as deposit operations system and support administrator. Spruill attended Itawamba Community College, graduating with an associate’s degree in computer programming. She has been an associate business continuity professional since 2004. Spruill and her husband, Jimmy, have two children, Daniel and Andrew. The Spruills attend the Church of God of Prophecy and reside near Amory.
Jimmy Killough has been with Renasant’s Deposit Operations Department since in 1991. In his new role with Renasant, he will be responsible for the maintenance and annual upgrades to Renasant’s deposit operations products. Killough contributes to his community through organizations such as the Lee County 4H shooting sports group. He and his wife, Kim, have four children, Ryan, Ben, Caroline and Gracie and reside in Shannon.
Crystal Tucker has been with Renasant since 1995, serving in the Trust Department. Tucker attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. In addition, she has attended the Cannon Financial Trust School of Securities Operations at Notre Dame. Tucker contributes to her community through organizations such as the United Way and the Boys and Girls Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers