Renasant elects new officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Lisa Spruill and Jimmy Killough were elected assistant operations officers for deposit operations in Tupelo; and, Crystal Tucker was elected trust officer for the Trust Department in Tupelo.
Lisa Spruill has been with Renasant since 1987 and is currently serving as deposit operations system and support administrator. Spruill attended Itawamba Community College, graduating with an associate’s degree in computer programming. She has been an associate business continuity professional since 2004. Spruill and her husband, Jimmy, have two children, Daniel and Andrew. The Spruills attend the Church of God of Prophecy and reside near Amory.
Jimmy Killough has been with Renasant’s Deposit Operations Department since in 1991. In his new role with Renasant, he will be responsible for the maintenance and annual upgrades to Renasant’s deposit operations products. Killough contributes to his community through organizations such as the Lee County 4H shooting sports group. He and his wife, Kim, have four children, Ryan, Ben, Caroline and Gracie and reside in Shannon.
Crystal Tucker has been with Renasant since 1995, serving in the Trust Department. Tucker attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. In addition, she has attended the Cannon Financial Trust School of Securities Operations at Notre Dame. Tucker contributes to her community through organizations such as the United Way and the Boys and Girls Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast