Sue Lobrano on the International Ballet Competition 1
Published: June 20,2010
JACKSON- On the eve of the 31st USA International Ballet Competition, MBJ-TV sits down with executive director Sue Lobrano to talk about the world famous, highly anticipated, Jackson-based event and its founder- fine arts pioneer Thalia Mara.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Baker Donelson recognized
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Coyotes are wily predators and pests in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur