Sue Lobrano on the International Ballet Competition 1
by Stephen McDill
Published: June 20,2010
JACKSON- On the eve of the 31st USA International Ballet Competition, MBJ-TV sits down with executive director Sue Lobrano to talk about the world famous, highly anticipated, Jackson-based event and its founder- fine arts pioneer Thalia Mara.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability