Sue Lobrano on the International Ballet Competition 3
Published: June 20,2010
JACKSON- MBJ-TV sits down with IBC executive director Sue Lobrano to talk about the economic impact of the competition as well as IBC’s challenging inaugural year due to the Easter Flood of 1979.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs