Thomas practicing at Balch & Bingham
Balch & Bingham announced that Genie Stark Thomas has joined as counsel in the firm’s Health Care Practice Group, resident in the Jackson office. Prior to joining Balch & Bingham, Thomas practiced as associate general counsel at Mississippi Baptist Health Systems Inc. in Jackson. She brings significant operational experience at one of Jackson’s leading healthcare systems to the firm’s 35-member Health Law Practice Group and will be instrumental in counseling firm clients, particularly on federal and state regulatory issues.
Thomas, a native of Starkville, graduated from Sweet Briar College and obtained her juris doctorate degree from the University of Virginia School of Law.
In addition to her legal practice, Thomas teaches as adjunct professor at Mississippi College in its Health Services Administration program.
Thomas and her husband, Greg, reside in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate