Thomas practicing at Balch & Bingham
Balch & Bingham announced that Genie Stark Thomas has joined as counsel in the firm’s Health Care Practice Group, resident in the Jackson office. Prior to joining Balch & Bingham, Thomas practiced as associate general counsel at Mississippi Baptist Health Systems Inc. in Jackson. She brings significant operational experience at one of Jackson’s leading healthcare systems to the firm’s 35-member Health Law Practice Group and will be instrumental in counseling firm clients, particularly on federal and state regulatory issues.
Thomas, a native of Starkville, graduated from Sweet Briar College and obtained her juris doctorate degree from the University of Virginia School of Law.
In addition to her legal practice, Thomas teaches as adjunct professor at Mississippi College in its Health Services Administration program.
Thomas and her husband, Greg, reside in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion