Thomas practicing at Balch & Bingham
Balch & Bingham announced that Genie Stark Thomas has joined as counsel in the firm’s Health Care Practice Group, resident in the Jackson office. Prior to joining Balch & Bingham, Thomas practiced as associate general counsel at Mississippi Baptist Health Systems Inc. in Jackson. She brings significant operational experience at one of Jackson’s leading healthcare systems to the firm’s 35-member Health Law Practice Group and will be instrumental in counseling firm clients, particularly on federal and state regulatory issues.
Thomas, a native of Starkville, graduated from Sweet Briar College and obtained her juris doctorate degree from the University of Virginia School of Law.
In addition to her legal practice, Thomas teaches as adjunct professor at Mississippi College in its Health Services Administration program.
Thomas and her husband, Greg, reside in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- FEMA awards grant to defray costs of moving tornado-damaged hospital