Thomas practicing at Balch & Bingham
Balch & Bingham announced that Genie Stark Thomas has joined as counsel in the firm’s Health Care Practice Group, resident in the Jackson office. Prior to joining Balch & Bingham, Thomas practiced as associate general counsel at Mississippi Baptist Health Systems Inc. in Jackson. She brings significant operational experience at one of Jackson’s leading healthcare systems to the firm’s 35-member Health Law Practice Group and will be instrumental in counseling firm clients, particularly on federal and state regulatory issues.
Thomas, a native of Starkville, graduated from Sweet Briar College and obtained her juris doctorate degree from the University of Virginia School of Law.
In addition to her legal practice, Thomas teaches as adjunct professor at Mississippi College in its Health Services Administration program.
Thomas and her husband, Greg, reside in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen