Thomas practicing at Balch & Bingham
Balch & Bingham announced that Genie Stark Thomas has joined as counsel in the firm’s Health Care Practice Group, resident in the Jackson office. Prior to joining Balch & Bingham, Thomas practiced as associate general counsel at Mississippi Baptist Health Systems Inc. in Jackson. She brings significant operational experience at one of Jackson’s leading healthcare systems to the firm’s 35-member Health Law Practice Group and will be instrumental in counseling firm clients, particularly on federal and state regulatory issues.
Thomas, a native of Starkville, graduated from Sweet Briar College and obtained her juris doctorate degree from the University of Virginia School of Law.
In addition to her legal practice, Thomas teaches as adjunct professor at Mississippi College in its Health Services Administration program.
Thomas and her husband, Greg, reside in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015