Weeks joins Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial welcomes D. Champ Weeks, M.D., in the practice of urology at Memorial Physician Clinics in Gulfport. Weeks earned his medical doctorate degree from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. He completed his residency training at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
Weeks also has his bachelor of science in mechanical engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology and his master of science in biomechanics from Georgia State University, Atlanta.
Weeks is board certified in urology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities