Weeks joins Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial welcomes D. Champ Weeks, M.D., in the practice of urology at Memorial Physician Clinics in Gulfport. Weeks earned his medical doctorate degree from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. He completed his residency training at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
Weeks also has his bachelor of science in mechanical engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology and his master of science in biomechanics from Georgia State University, Atlanta.
Weeks is board certified in urology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability