Weeks joins Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial welcomes D. Champ Weeks, M.D., in the practice of urology at Memorial Physician Clinics in Gulfport. Weeks earned his medical doctorate degree from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. He completed his residency training at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
Weeks also has his bachelor of science in mechanical engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology and his master of science in biomechanics from Georgia State University, Atlanta.
Weeks is board certified in urology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62