Weeks joins Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial welcomes D. Champ Weeks, M.D., in the practice of urology at Memorial Physician Clinics in Gulfport. Weeks earned his medical doctorate degree from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. He completed his residency training at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
Weeks also has his bachelor of science in mechanical engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology and his master of science in biomechanics from Georgia State University, Atlanta.
Weeks is board certified in urology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi