Weeks joins Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial welcomes D. Champ Weeks, M.D., in the practice of urology at Memorial Physician Clinics in Gulfport. Weeks earned his medical doctorate degree from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. He completed his residency training at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
Weeks also has his bachelor of science in mechanical engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology and his master of science in biomechanics from Georgia State University, Atlanta.
Weeks is board certified in urology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41