Wesley names ‘Physician Champions’
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 20,2010
Wesley Medical Center recently announced its Physician Champions in three categories. Dr. Hal Liddell was named “Service Physician Champion,” Dr. Gardner Fletcher was named “Quality Physician Champion” and Dr. Bill Reno was named “Documentation Physician Champion.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement