West added at Blue Mountain
Combining her dual call to public relations and the ministry, Jill Waycaster West is the new development officer at Blue Mountain College. West, a cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi, will be responsible for raising funds and working with alumni and friends of Blue Mountain College throughout the community and region.
Prior to joining the BMC staff, West served two years as director of children’s ministries at Broadway Baptist Church in Southaven, and before that was the regional development officer for the University of Mississippi for two years. She is currently working toward her master’s degree in Christian studies at Union University.
A native of Tupelo, West and her husband, Josh, an economic developer with Three Rivers Planning and Development District, live in New Albany.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us