JPMorgan makes senior management changes
NEW YORK — JPMorgan Chase is shuffling the positions of three executives — including the naming of a new chief financial officer.
Doug Braunstein is taking over as CFO. He was previously head of the bank’s investment banking division in the Americas.
Braunstein is replacing Michael Cavanagh as CFO. Cavanagh will now serve as JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s head of treasury and securities services. Cavanagh had been CFO since 2004.
Heidi Miller, who was head of treasury and security services, is now the president of international operations. Miller’s position is a new one for the New York-based bank, which is looking to expand overseas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval