JPMorgan makes senior management changes
NEW YORK — JPMorgan Chase is shuffling the positions of three executives — including the naming of a new chief financial officer.
Doug Braunstein is taking over as CFO. He was previously head of the bank’s investment banking division in the Americas.
Braunstein is replacing Michael Cavanagh as CFO. Cavanagh will now serve as JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s head of treasury and securities services. Cavanagh had been CFO since 2004.
Heidi Miller, who was head of treasury and security services, is now the president of international operations. Miller’s position is a new one for the New York-based bank, which is looking to expand overseas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds