JPMorgan makes senior management changes
NEW YORK — JPMorgan Chase is shuffling the positions of three executives — including the naming of a new chief financial officer.
Doug Braunstein is taking over as CFO. He was previously head of the bank’s investment banking division in the Americas.
Braunstein is replacing Michael Cavanagh as CFO. Cavanagh will now serve as JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s head of treasury and securities services. Cavanagh had been CFO since 2004.
Heidi Miller, who was head of treasury and security services, is now the president of international operations. Miller’s position is a new one for the New York-based bank, which is looking to expand overseas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability