JPMorgan makes senior management changes
NEW YORK — JPMorgan Chase is shuffling the positions of three executives — including the naming of a new chief financial officer.
Doug Braunstein is taking over as CFO. He was previously head of the bank’s investment banking division in the Americas.
Braunstein is replacing Michael Cavanagh as CFO. Cavanagh will now serve as JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s head of treasury and securities services. Cavanagh had been CFO since 2004.
Heidi Miller, who was head of treasury and security services, is now the president of international operations. Miller’s position is a new one for the New York-based bank, which is looking to expand overseas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs