JPMorgan makes senior management changes
NEW YORK — JPMorgan Chase is shuffling the positions of three executives — including the naming of a new chief financial officer.
Doug Braunstein is taking over as CFO. He was previously head of the bank’s investment banking division in the Americas.
Braunstein is replacing Michael Cavanagh as CFO. Cavanagh will now serve as JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s head of treasury and securities services. Cavanagh had been CFO since 2004.
Heidi Miller, who was head of treasury and security services, is now the president of international operations. Miller’s position is a new one for the New York-based bank, which is looking to expand overseas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project