Aquaterra now operating as Terracon
JACKSON — Aquaterra, LLC, has officially changed its name to Terracon Consultants Inc. after joining the firm in 2009.
Aquaterra will continue to provide geotechnical, environmental, construction materials engineering and testing and solid waste consulting services.
With roots back to 1961, Aquaterra is an employee-owned earth sciences and engineering company providing innovative and constructive solutions to commerce, industry and government clients throughout the Southeast. Aquaterra specializes in geotechnical engineering and related construction quality assurance and in environmental consulting; providing clients a unique approach to comprehensive site evaluation and development assistance.
Victor R. Donald, P.E., Aquaterra’s president, will continue to oversee the firm’s practice throughout the Southeast, and Richard M. Simon will continue as the Jackson office manager.
Terracon is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm with more than 2,700 employees providing geotechnical, environmental, construction materials and facilities services from more than 100 offices in 38 states nationwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams