Aquaterra now operating as Terracon
JACKSON — Aquaterra, LLC, has officially changed its name to Terracon Consultants Inc. after joining the firm in 2009.
Aquaterra will continue to provide geotechnical, environmental, construction materials engineering and testing and solid waste consulting services.
With roots back to 1961, Aquaterra is an employee-owned earth sciences and engineering company providing innovative and constructive solutions to commerce, industry and government clients throughout the Southeast. Aquaterra specializes in geotechnical engineering and related construction quality assurance and in environmental consulting; providing clients a unique approach to comprehensive site evaluation and development assistance.
Victor R. Donald, P.E., Aquaterra’s president, will continue to oversee the firm’s practice throughout the Southeast, and Richard M. Simon will continue as the Jackson office manager.
Terracon is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm with more than 2,700 employees providing geotechnical, environmental, construction materials and facilities services from more than 100 offices in 38 states nationwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge