Aquaterra now operating as Terracon
JACKSON — Aquaterra, LLC, has officially changed its name to Terracon Consultants Inc. after joining the firm in 2009.
Aquaterra will continue to provide geotechnical, environmental, construction materials engineering and testing and solid waste consulting services.
With roots back to 1961, Aquaterra is an employee-owned earth sciences and engineering company providing innovative and constructive solutions to commerce, industry and government clients throughout the Southeast. Aquaterra specializes in geotechnical engineering and related construction quality assurance and in environmental consulting; providing clients a unique approach to comprehensive site evaluation and development assistance.
Victor R. Donald, P.E., Aquaterra’s president, will continue to oversee the firm’s practice throughout the Southeast, and Richard M. Simon will continue as the Jackson office manager.
Terracon is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm with more than 2,700 employees providing geotechnical, environmental, construction materials and facilities services from more than 100 offices in 38 states nationwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis