Aquaterra now operating as Terracon
JACKSON — Aquaterra, LLC, has officially changed its name to Terracon Consultants Inc. after joining the firm in 2009.
Aquaterra will continue to provide geotechnical, environmental, construction materials engineering and testing and solid waste consulting services.
With roots back to 1961, Aquaterra is an employee-owned earth sciences and engineering company providing innovative and constructive solutions to commerce, industry and government clients throughout the Southeast. Aquaterra specializes in geotechnical engineering and related construction quality assurance and in environmental consulting; providing clients a unique approach to comprehensive site evaluation and development assistance.
Victor R. Donald, P.E., Aquaterra’s president, will continue to oversee the firm’s practice throughout the Southeast, and Richard M. Simon will continue as the Jackson office manager.
Terracon is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm with more than 2,700 employees providing geotechnical, environmental, construction materials and facilities services from more than 100 offices in 38 states nationwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development