Aquaterra now operating as Terracon
JACKSON — Aquaterra, LLC, has officially changed its name to Terracon Consultants Inc. after joining the firm in 2009.
Aquaterra will continue to provide geotechnical, environmental, construction materials engineering and testing and solid waste consulting services.
With roots back to 1961, Aquaterra is an employee-owned earth sciences and engineering company providing innovative and constructive solutions to commerce, industry and government clients throughout the Southeast. Aquaterra specializes in geotechnical engineering and related construction quality assurance and in environmental consulting; providing clients a unique approach to comprehensive site evaluation and development assistance.
Victor R. Donald, P.E., Aquaterra’s president, will continue to oversee the firm’s practice throughout the Southeast, and Richard M. Simon will continue as the Jackson office manager.
Terracon is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm with more than 2,700 employees providing geotechnical, environmental, construction materials and facilities services from more than 100 offices in 38 states nationwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.