Freddie Mac exec fired for unspecified reason
Published: June 25,2010
MCLEAN, Va. — Freddie Mac says one of its executive vice presidents has been fired from his job.
The mortgage finance company disclosed the “termination” for Michael Perlman in a regulatory filing today.
Perlman was the executive vice president of the company’s operations and technology.
The company didn’t say why Perlman was let go Monday. But the company says his severance still needs to be approved by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
He’ll remain an employee of the company until early August.
The mortgage finance company has been effectively owned by the government after nearly collapsing in Sept. 2008.
Its shares slipped a penny to 46 cents in morning trading.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Freddie Mac exec fired for unspecified reason”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation