Freddie Mac exec fired for unspecified reason
Published: June 25,2010
MCLEAN, Va. — Freddie Mac says one of its executive vice presidents has been fired from his job.
The mortgage finance company disclosed the “termination” for Michael Perlman in a regulatory filing today.
Perlman was the executive vice president of the company’s operations and technology.
The company didn’t say why Perlman was let go Monday. But the company says his severance still needs to be approved by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
He’ll remain an employee of the company until early August.
The mortgage finance company has been effectively owned by the government after nearly collapsing in Sept. 2008.
Its shares slipped a penny to 46 cents in morning trading.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Freddie Mac exec fired for unspecified reason”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment