Freddie Mac exec fired for unspecified reason
by Associated Press
Published: June 25,2010
MCLEAN, Va. — Freddie Mac says one of its executive vice presidents has been fired from his job.
The mortgage finance company disclosed the “termination” for Michael Perlman in a regulatory filing today.
Perlman was the executive vice president of the company’s operations and technology.
The company didn’t say why Perlman was let go Monday. But the company says his severance still needs to be approved by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
He’ll remain an employee of the company until early August.
The mortgage finance company has been effectively owned by the government after nearly collapsing in Sept. 2008.
Its shares slipped a penny to 46 cents in morning trading.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Freddie Mac exec fired for unspecified reason”
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up