Freddie Mac exec fired for unspecified reason
Published: June 25,2010
MCLEAN, Va. — Freddie Mac says one of its executive vice presidents has been fired from his job.
The mortgage finance company disclosed the “termination” for Michael Perlman in a regulatory filing today.
Perlman was the executive vice president of the company’s operations and technology.
The company didn’t say why Perlman was let go Monday. But the company says his severance still needs to be approved by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
He’ll remain an employee of the company until early August.
The mortgage finance company has been effectively owned by the government after nearly collapsing in Sept. 2008.
Its shares slipped a penny to 46 cents in morning trading.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Freddie Mac exec fired for unspecified reason”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option