Anderson earns two professional licenses
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2010
Maxwell “Ty” Anderson of Terracon Consultants Inc. has earned his license as a certified industrial hygienist from the American Board of Industrial Hygiene and his license as a professional engineer from the Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Surveyors.
Anderson is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in biological engineering and has completed industrial hygiene related coursework from Tulane University. He also holds several state certifications in asbestos and lead. Anderson manages the Industrial Hygiene Division for Terracon’s Gulf Coast region. He is based in Terracon’s Ridgeland office and serves clients throughout the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects