Anderson earns two professional licenses
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2010
Maxwell “Ty” Anderson of Terracon Consultants Inc. has earned his license as a certified industrial hygienist from the American Board of Industrial Hygiene and his license as a professional engineer from the Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Surveyors.
Anderson is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in biological engineering and has completed industrial hygiene related coursework from Tulane University. He also holds several state certifications in asbestos and lead. Anderson manages the Industrial Hygiene Division for Terracon’s Gulf Coast region. He is based in Terracon’s Ridgeland office and serves clients throughout the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point