Anderson earns two professional licenses
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2010
Maxwell “Ty” Anderson of Terracon Consultants Inc. has earned his license as a certified industrial hygienist from the American Board of Industrial Hygiene and his license as a professional engineer from the Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Surveyors.
Anderson is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in biological engineering and has completed industrial hygiene related coursework from Tulane University. He also holds several state certifications in asbestos and lead. Anderson manages the Industrial Hygiene Division for Terracon’s Gulf Coast region. He is based in Terracon’s Ridgeland office and serves clients throughout the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers