Anderson earns two professional licenses
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2010
Maxwell “Ty” Anderson of Terracon Consultants Inc. has earned his license as a certified industrial hygienist from the American Board of Industrial Hygiene and his license as a professional engineer from the Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Surveyors.
Anderson is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in biological engineering and has completed industrial hygiene related coursework from Tulane University. He also holds several state certifications in asbestos and lead. Anderson manages the Industrial Hygiene Division for Terracon’s Gulf Coast region. He is based in Terracon’s Ridgeland office and serves clients throughout the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger