Anderson earns two professional licenses
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2010
Maxwell “Ty” Anderson of Terracon Consultants Inc. has earned his license as a certified industrial hygienist from the American Board of Industrial Hygiene and his license as a professional engineer from the Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Surveyors.
Anderson is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in biological engineering and has completed industrial hygiene related coursework from Tulane University. He also holds several state certifications in asbestos and lead. Anderson manages the Industrial Hygiene Division for Terracon’s Gulf Coast region. He is based in Terracon’s Ridgeland office and serves clients throughout the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags