Bailey earns CPA certification
Peder Johnson, Mississippi managing partner BKD, LLP, announces the recent CPA certification of Matthew Bailey.
Bailey provides accounting and auditing services for BKD in the Jackson office.
He graduated from the University of Mississippi in May 2006 with a bachelor’s in accounting and in May 2007 with a master’s in accountancy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county