Bailey earns CPA certification
Peder Johnson, Mississippi managing partner BKD, LLP, announces the recent CPA certification of Matthew Bailey.
Bailey provides accounting and auditing services for BKD in the Jackson office.
He graduated from the University of Mississippi in May 2006 with a bachelor’s in accounting and in May 2007 with a master’s in accountancy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation