Bailey earns CPA certification
Peder Johnson, Mississippi managing partner BKD, LLP, announces the recent CPA certification of Matthew Bailey.
Bailey provides accounting and auditing services for BKD in the Jackson office.
He graduated from the University of Mississippi in May 2006 with a bachelor’s in accounting and in May 2007 with a master’s in accountancy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term