Bailey earns CPA certification
Peder Johnson, Mississippi managing partner BKD, LLP, announces the recent CPA certification of Matthew Bailey.
Bailey provides accounting and auditing services for BKD in the Jackson office.
He graduated from the University of Mississippi in May 2006 with a bachelor’s in accounting and in May 2007 with a master’s in accountancy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast