Bailey earns CPA certification
Peder Johnson, Mississippi managing partner BKD, LLP, announces the recent CPA certification of Matthew Bailey.
Bailey provides accounting and auditing services for BKD in the Jackson office.
He graduated from the University of Mississippi in May 2006 with a bachelor’s in accounting and in May 2007 with a master’s in accountancy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project