Henegan, Mitchell make ‘Lawdragon 3000′
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, attorneys John Henegan and Meade Mitchell have been recognized in the prestigious “Lawdragon 3000″ guide.
Henegan is a member of Butler Snow’s Commercial Litigation Group and focuses on antitrust and intellectual property, complex commercial law, media defense and telecommunications law.
Mitchell is part of the firm’s product liability group and tort, transportation and insurance group. He focuses on toxic torts, transportation law/trucking defense, product liability, insurance coverage and defense and personal injury defense.
Both attorneys have received many distinguished honors, such as The Best Lawyers in America, Chambers USA and Mid-South Super Lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues
- State's casinos took in more winnings in October