Henegan, Mitchell make ‘Lawdragon 3000′
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, attorneys John Henegan and Meade Mitchell have been recognized in the prestigious “Lawdragon 3000″ guide.
Henegan is a member of Butler Snow’s Commercial Litigation Group and focuses on antitrust and intellectual property, complex commercial law, media defense and telecommunications law.
Mitchell is part of the firm’s product liability group and tort, transportation and insurance group. He focuses on toxic torts, transportation law/trucking defense, product liability, insurance coverage and defense and personal injury defense.
Both attorneys have received many distinguished honors, such as The Best Lawyers in America, Chambers USA and Mid-South Super Lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years