Henegan, Mitchell make ‘Lawdragon 3000′
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, attorneys John Henegan and Meade Mitchell have been recognized in the prestigious “Lawdragon 3000″ guide.
Henegan is a member of Butler Snow’s Commercial Litigation Group and focuses on antitrust and intellectual property, complex commercial law, media defense and telecommunications law.
Mitchell is part of the firm’s product liability group and tort, transportation and insurance group. He focuses on toxic torts, transportation law/trucking defense, product liability, insurance coverage and defense and personal injury defense.
Both attorneys have received many distinguished honors, such as The Best Lawyers in America, Chambers USA and Mid-South Super Lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State