Henegan, Mitchell make ‘Lawdragon 3000′
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, attorneys John Henegan and Meade Mitchell have been recognized in the prestigious “Lawdragon 3000″ guide.
Henegan is a member of Butler Snow’s Commercial Litigation Group and focuses on antitrust and intellectual property, complex commercial law, media defense and telecommunications law.
Mitchell is part of the firm’s product liability group and tort, transportation and insurance group. He focuses on toxic torts, transportation law/trucking defense, product liability, insurance coverage and defense and personal injury defense.
Both attorneys have received many distinguished honors, such as The Best Lawyers in America, Chambers USA and Mid-South Super Lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition