Henegan, Mitchell make ‘Lawdragon 3000′
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, attorneys John Henegan and Meade Mitchell have been recognized in the prestigious “Lawdragon 3000″ guide.
Henegan is a member of Butler Snow’s Commercial Litigation Group and focuses on antitrust and intellectual property, complex commercial law, media defense and telecommunications law.
Mitchell is part of the firm’s product liability group and tort, transportation and insurance group. He focuses on toxic torts, transportation law/trucking defense, product liability, insurance coverage and defense and personal injury defense.
Both attorneys have received many distinguished honors, such as The Best Lawyers in America, Chambers USA and Mid-South Super Lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip