Hetricks recognized by REMAX
Bill and Marilyn Hetrick with REMAX Alliance were recently recognized as the second-ranked real estate sales team in the Mississippi REMAX system for 2009, and are the top-producing husband-wife REMAX team in Mississippi. For the past six years, they averaged more than a closed transaction per week, and closed 57 homes in 2009.
Bill, a member of the REMAX Hall of Fame, is in his 13th year in real estate. He has his real estate brokers license, is a graduate of the Mississippi Real Estate Institute and is certified as a sellers representative specialist, an accredited buyers representative and an ePro Internet professional. All designations are acknowledged by the National Association of REALTORS, of which he and Marilyn are members.
Bill is a graduate of Millsaps College and previously served on the staff of Jackson Mayor Kane Ditto and as a reporter for the Clarion-Ledger.
Marilyn is in her ninth year as a Realtor and also holds the accredited buyers representative designation. She is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she also received her MBA. She has 30 years experience as a human resources manager.
The Hetrick team recently added the designation of certified distressed property expert and short sale/foreclosure resource to their credentials.
Bill, a member of the board of directors of the Jackson Association of Realtors and the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum, comes from a real estate family. His father, Thomas, was a real estate attorney for many years. His mother, Louise, was a mortgage loan underwriter, and his grandfather, Byron, was also a real estate agent.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hetricks recognized by REMAX”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta