Sharp added at Grand Bank
Kate Sharp recently joined Grand Bank Mortgage Center as a loan originator. Sharp has over 35 years of home lending experience in the Jackson metro area.
A native of Jackson, she received a bachelor of administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Sharp is active with the Make-A-Wish Foundation and American Business Women of America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline