Sharp added at Grand Bank
Kate Sharp recently joined Grand Bank Mortgage Center as a loan originator. Sharp has over 35 years of home lending experience in the Jackson metro area.
A native of Jackson, she received a bachelor of administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Sharp is active with the Make-A-Wish Foundation and American Business Women of America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports